• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Caprica

Application:

Ingame Name: lucius0789
Time Played: 1.03 days
Why you want to build here: i want to build in this town, mostly to have a home where i can freely mine and not be griefed by people when i am logged out, as i mainly like to mine, and am happy to share resources i find with other people. i also wish to meet new people and make friends. :) :)

thank you for the information, the next few days we'll review you and see how this goes, so far right now your chances are pretty good but the next few days are crucial!

ATTENTION CAPRICA:
i will soon be building a new residential area, it will be very nice to live in. there will be 12 plots up for sale at 75$ ea. first to buy gets 25 $ off the plots will be west of the train station, this is not just for new members but also for some of our older residents who want to start fresh, all proceeds of buying the plots go to the city to help with the expansions.
thx.

your mayor, masterbuffalo

Why did you guys claim land right up against spawn where the *shudder* Echonia used to be?

how is everything in caprica? I decided to leave, to explore and be free. This has resulted in a town being started by me and 2 others :)

I have been working on creating an allied group of towns, forming a New Cydonia, would caprica like to join?

I have been working on creating an allied group of towns, forming a New Cydonia, would caprica like to join?
:facepalm: Ustulo, This isnt what i said. I told you that MasterBuff asked me if we wanted to combine the 3 towns into 1 mega-city.
@flashflame8 Any name ideas?

:facepalm: Ustulo, This isnt what i said. I told you that MasterBuff asked me if we wanted to combine the 3 towns into 1 mega-city.
@flashflame8 Any name ideas?
@pyrofiredelta if I had a list for what towns, then I bet I could come up with something. (I never said good, but Ill try...)
This is for after the wipe, right?

I would like to join caprica;
Ingame Name:cyrusdexter
Time Played: Minecraft, since 1.2 Alpha T9K, about a year
Why you want to build here: I want someplace grief-free to build. I looked up caprica on the map, and from that and this forum post, it seems very well laid-out and organized.

Back