• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

CarpathianGarden

theitanimuLLi

picture008.jpg
picture007.jpg
picture006.jpg
picture004.jpg
picture003.jpg
picture002.jpg
picture001.jpg
destroyer-starwars3.jpg
destroyer-starwars2.jpg
destroyer-starwars1.jpg

the destroyer was co-built with Picuic and it was in guest 552

the stadium was built entirely by myself and it was in guest 554

the pyramid also built by myself ...and it is in Cool 107

When you reach builder again, try to keep the inappropriate comments to a minimum on subjects which can be very sensitive.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

A description with each of your builds would be lovely mate :) Even if it's a one-liner

well in my first post i have a pyramid built inside of a glass pyramid...with plenty of chambers......
in the same post we have a stadium with all of its accessories: score board, benches, locker rooms...etc
the last pics represent a starwars destroyer built with my friend Picuic
////////
my second post represents the flag of my country (its half of the map large) ==> romania
and finally in the last pics u will find a submarine (not so accurate, but the space in there had me tied up ...so i couldn't accurately build it...but i think it is decent)

Please note that i find it irrelevant to post screenshots of the rooms inside the buildings (because most of them would be small angled ...and probably all of u would ask for description <<"what does the x numbered pic represent">>. If necessary i will take pics of all the chambers, rooms and interiors of the buildings i make...)

Back