• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

casham is a coconut

Ok, I've read every single one of these posts, and I've heard it numerous times in other threads. Even though I understand the context, I still don't get the joke. I need to ask a noob question.

What is the origin of Casham = Coconut?

and while we're at it, when did ConroD dislike pandas?

casham has fan girls now.

Jerzey.jpg

Ok, I've read every single one of these posts, and I've heard it numerous times in other threads. Even though I understand the context, I still don't get the joke. I need to ask a noob question.

I am the creator of casham is a coconut, and as creator; I feel I am responsible to answer your question.

The origin of casham is a coconut is..

me.

That's like asking the origin of Turtlebeach guy. We could probably tell you, and it probably wouldn't seem funny. At this point, the origin doesn't matter, what matters is that we've taken it entirely too far, spent entirely too much time creating content for it that's only marginally funny, and will constantly mention it until we get sick of it.

Congrats, it's officially a Meme. <3

Late reply but I'd also like to add:

"Can be found covering the breasts of female Polynesian dancers."

I just don't know what category it would fall under. :/
It would be in the "Shared traits" or the center of the Venn Diagram.

Back