• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Castle De Timmy

Helfrore

This is a castle that cancerstixs, Darkraphy, Creep5000 ,and i worked on for about 2 hours. It comes compelte with an altar, throne room, dungeon, and awesome towers. It would be great if we all got promoted and more importantly if our structure would be saved.(we would like to continue to add to it):thumbsup:

Attachments

• MC1.png
    MC1.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 94
  • mc2.png
    mc2.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 101
  • mc3.png
    mc3.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 95
  • mc4.png
    mc4.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 92
  • mc5.png
    mc5.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 102
  • mc6.png
    mc6.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 98
  • mc7.png
    mc7.png
    416.9 KB · Views: 102
  • mc8.png
    mc8.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 100
  • mc9.png
    mc9.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 101
  • mc9.png
    mc9.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 94
Seems alright in most respects, though it isn't very detailed. I like the question marks. The castle is supposed to mysterious, eh?

Helfrore and co, good work!

If he castle has to be mysterious, then you did a good job. The build is a little bit vague and maybe it would help a bit to put more detail in your work ;)

I also suggest building larger and more complicated builds ;)

Good luck!

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back