• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cathykiddo Builder -> Owner

Cathykiddo

comradefail.png

I make sprite

First of all, the rank after builder is engineer not owner. Second of all you can't build your way higher than the builder rank. You need to be liked by an epic to be promoted to engineer. Third of all there is only one Owner (I think) and you can't be promoted to Owner.

First of all, the rank after builder is engineer not owner. Second of all you can't build your way higher than the builder rank. You need to be liked by an epic to be promoted to engineer. Third of all there is only one Owner (I think) and you can't be promoted to Owner.
correction: there are 3 owners (technically two), 1st is Wooty, 2nd is Wooty. those are both the same person. then you have Ozy, the third owner rank

it makes none... are you calling cathy stupid?
No, I definatly didn't mean to say she was stupid. What it means is: she was acting so derp that there was a better chance that she was just joking than actually dumb. sorry about the miscommunication.

Back