• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Charged Miners

Dexter

I keep getting the same window every time I try to log in. And Coulometry's computer has the same issue but the fool doesn't used charged miners so doesn't incur the same issue until I complain and we test. So, the picture

WhatTheDeuce.JPG

Now I got the stupid terrain.png he keeps complaining about. I signed into minecraft on the site and logged into classic. Didn't do anything. Their site said it should. I couldn't locate the Application Data folder thing it keeps talking about. I think I'm missing something with that regard. Anyone have any suggestions for what I can do?

As for wom and xwom, I couldn't get either to work for me.

I think it means legit Minecraft, as in the premium version, since Application Data is where all its resources are stored.
So basically, you need to either copy someone's .minecraft folder and put it into Application Data or run Minecraft from the standalone launcher with a premium account.
To find the Application Data folder (and I'm assuming you're on Windows): On XP you open "run" then type in %appdata%, or in newer versions of Windows I think you type in %appdata% into the search bar in the start menu. You have to do that since Application Data is a hidden folder.
Good luck getting it to work, I can't run CM because I don't have good enough OpenGL.

Coulometry has the full version of Minecraft. I had Coul load it and log in on my computer then tried CM. Coul also has it and CM doesn't work on either of our computers. Maybe I need to do the appdata thinger. I'll try that. Thanks

Go to C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\charge and add a Minecraft Classic terrain.png.

You can find one in your WoM folder, or somewhere online. I can't provide it as far as I know.

Back