• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Chaving it - November|Blog 3

Kc006

So well, another month again! Wooh so much stuff happened.

So well, this month is colder as usual in England.(duh?)
If you haven't heard of the mobile network in England called 'Giffgaff', let me enlighten you.
Giffgaff is one of the mobile networks in England that offers unlimited text and unlimited internet. It uses high speed internet which is awesome. I used to USB tether the network on mah phone to my laptop, so I can haz internet to t9k faster, mumble and classic too. But an embarrassing thing happened. There is a data usage limit and I have exceeded it, which caused me to be banned from the network. So what I have done was I wrote an appeal to the network online on their website, now I cross my fingers and wait. But I have read a lot of the appeals on the forums, (this forum) and I know HOW to write it. Don't laugh at me, I spend some of my time reading ban appeals and promotion apps on this website when I can't ban or do anything. :p

Second thing, I have started to make pixel art, or started LEARNING how to make some, which is chavtastic. I have currently make a deadmau5 sprite and a fosters beer bottle sprite. I am a newbie to this kind of stuff, so if you have any tips or any ideas please let them roll in. IMO pixel art is kind of a 'not easy' thing, which requires a lot of time and you have to be patient. Well I guarantee I will be on classic soon.

So Minecon is over. Sadface. Can mojang pick another time? =.= I was looking forward going to it, but I guess not. Well the third minecon will surely be better than the first one.

I hope you all are enjoying what is going on, and I wish you all a merry christmas! I would post a picture of my christmas tree but school internet doesn't allow pictures upload. =_=

Bai all! *waves, turns around and grabs a can of fosters from the shelf behind
:D

@wooty what? I totally forgot the first one. The first one was totally bad... now i recall stuff.

I still dont understand how you use a company that gives you unlimited internet but you got banned for going over the data usage

@cacher No. the internet is designed for mobile usage only. but like i said, i usb tethered it and used on my computer.

Back