Cheese7710 Is coming to the Vlogiverse!

Fraps is horrible.
It's about your content, not necessarily the numbers.
i8aoPTe.png

Camtasia is a nice alternative, imo.
srs get out, I doubt you would spend about $1,000 for a recording program if you were starting out,

Deadmau5.....

You can use numbers there's really nothing wrong with it. You can be professional and have numbers in your name. It DOSENT lower your viewer count, depending on what content you upload it will go up or down. It's not going to be easy to get big. It takes time.
one thousand dollar program my ass
I'm gonna be starting off with Fraps, but I think I will move on as soon as possible.
You seriously don't know what your talking about. The Fraps full version does NOT have a watermark. You can change the max fps to little one.
View attachment 141087
So far I really don't like Fraps that well.

It's ok for testing out equipment, but so far it deopped my already crappy framerate by half.

Don't think I'll invest in the full version, and will instead ger an external Game Recorder so I can do more than just PC

If this is going to be a game recorder debate, lemme throw in a little something called Dxtory, which is the best recording software I've ever seen.

Fraps sucks compared to this. It's much more powerful and has more options. I love it.

Also, according to this, Fraps costs $37 USD, while Dxtory is only $35 USD, according to this conversion chart:
4oam3.png

It's also an awesome broadcaster, letting you use it to record AND stream games.

Couple of things:
1. I would love to make things simple and use Cheese7710, but my problem there is the fact that it doesn't seem professional. Numbers lessen the professionalism of a channel, thus lowering viewer count slightly. Plus, it makes it herder to get big.

2. Fraps is good for PC, but I have 4 consoles I would love to add to my list of Let's Plays. I saw some good ones at Best Buy for about $100-$120, but didn't have the money at the time to buy them.

I will probably upgrade from Windows Movie Maker, but it's a good start in an area I have some experience derping around on.
Sony Movie Studio (or Sony Vegas Pro, if you're rich[or have no morals]) is a good program for editing. I personally use Sony Vegas, and it's the best video editing software I've seen that fits all of my basic (and not-so-basic) needs.

Back