• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

cherry1114

cherry1114

this is scott pilgrim!!!
but i couldnt complete the head....too high....
2q9vy9g.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

You haven't quite built enough but keep up the good work man, i would definitely try my hand at something bigger:)

if u gonna promote me, can u promote my new account cherry113? bcuz for some reason i cant login to cherry1114...so please be aware of that, thank u ^^

Wow that is really good im just starting on posting images to become a builder if you wanna check them out they will be under xTrafficLightz

you have some decent sprites, keep up the good work, and keep having fun. Try to go bigger on your sprites and challenge your creativity. If you do that, you will be there before you know it.

Back