Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a Gentlemen's game of classic warfare.

karmahurts

header_292x136.jpg

I wish to see who else has participated in this glorious form of combat. The actions of the play hold no bounds. Prepare to hack, slash, punch, block and kick your way to victory.

I am a fan of the Vanguard Class, the holder of two-handers, spears, and pole-arms. There is no need for a shield, only your combination of swings and blocks. You have reach and flexibility. Do a running start for long enough and you will initiate the legendary lunge attack where you will jump and stab at the enemy.

The best part about this class is because of the lunge it makes fisticuffs combat wonderful. The lunge gives you the extra distance. It takes a man to go into battle with a melee weapon with other men. It takes a manlier man to go against those same men with their fists and that is my mission. To punch and brutalize those with my fists. The satisfaction of seeing the enemy drop their weapon to raise their fists to yours is tremendous.

Fellow Knights tell me your stories and non-knights, I urge you to join the battle.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

I'm going to hold out and see if this goes for any cheaper.
If it doesn't, I'll buy it for the 33%
Limited funds everyone.

REVIVAL TIME

Who has this game? I think it would be a great Game Night for either a tourney or capture the flag. :eek:

Back