Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Kickstarter Buy game for < $20

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1711512107/chivalry-medieval-warfare

There is 1 week left for the Chivalry kickstarter. Game looks great and I got to play this at PAX East. It was a lot of fun even 1 on 1 that was being used to demo it there.

I am looking to go in with a few people to buy the Brothers in Arms which is 4 copies for $75.

Is there anyone else that would be looking to jump in on this. I would probably have you send the money to my paypal and then I would send you your keys as soon as I get them (I have been around T9K for a while but will not be offended if you aren't willing to trust me on this. Just let me know if you want to get in but are uncomfortable sending me the money and I might be able to get Tofurkey, woot or one of the other senior members to handle the money if need be).

Update:
My paypal email address is:
[email protected]

Anyone that wants to get in on this please send to me by Sat.
The exact price is $18.75
(Sale ends on Fri so if your sending $ on Sat you need to let me know by Fri)

Gurw dont jump to the $100 one get the $75 one and hand out the extra copies. $75 one is the only one that has extra copies.

I want to see if we can get enough people with this game that it becomes like killing floor a social game that we all have and can play

Gurw dont jump to the $100 one get the $75 one and hand out the extra copies. $75 one is the only one that has extra copies.

I want to see if we can get enough people with this game that it becomes like killing floor a social game that we all have and can play
Fuck you guys, I want a shirt.

Fuck you guys, I want a shirt.
Yeah, I got to admit, the shirt is pretty cool.

This game looks great, and with up to 32 players, this would work perfectly for Team 9000.
Sadly, I'm probably pouring most of my money into another Kickstarter: Fangamer Retrowear.
If your interested in some cool game swag in the form of incredibly comfy American Apparel shirts, then you might want to check this out, besides, there's only a few days left.

Now, back to Chivalry. All of the rewards for this Kickstarter are pretty impressive. I think Gurw's idea is pretty great, if he has no friends, that is! (joking, of course)
The game doesn't seem so expensive, being pretty much the beta price of MC, so I don't think grabbing four copies is that necessary. Paying $750 to name a bot is kind of ridiculous, but I guess it depends on the name (naming a bot after Woot would be epic.)

I might get a copy in the near future, possibly November, when I pick up a new ISP :D!

Yeah, I got to admit, the shirt is pretty cool.

This game looks great, and with up to 32 players, this would work perfectly for Team 9000.
Sadly, I'm probably pouring most of my money into another Kickstarter: Fangamer Retrowear.
If your interested in some cool game swag in the form of incredibly comfy American Apparel shirts, then you might want to check this out, besides, there's only a few days left.

Now, back to Chivalry. All of the rewards for this Kickstarter are pretty impressive. I think Gurw's idea is pretty great, if he has no friends, that is! (joking, of course)
The game doesn't seem so expensive, being pretty much the beta price of MC, so I don't think grabbing four copies is that necessary. Paying $750 to name a bot is kind of ridiculous, but I guess it depends on the name (naming a bot after Woot would be epic.)

I might get a copy in the near future, possibly November, when I pick up a new ISP :D!
I only wish I could send them 5 grand. I always drool over the big backer rewards....but I know I won't really play the game much anyway. Too busy enjoying the rest of my life to game as much as I'd like. Le sigh.

oops that was suposed to be a message but as long as you claimed it no one else can do anything with it
but if someone else got it first:
YAY you won a contest I wasn't running
and i have a 4th key I can gave Mikey so no harm done

oops that was suposed to be a message but as long as you claimed it no one else can do anything with it
but if someone else got it first:
YAY you won a contest I wasn't running
and i have a 4th key I can gave Mikey so no harm done
haha no i got it dw :3
I was casting all of last night haha

Back