• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Choose my next LPs!

ChibaMasato

With both Spyro and Gex finally completed, it's time to move on to other games. Problem is I can't decide what games I want to do next, so I'm leaving it to you guys. I'll play whatever two games get the highest amount of votes/likes/whatever the fuck. You can suggest whatever game you like, if I can play it.

Do not suggest:
Never-Ending games, like Minecraft
Higher-end games, graphic-wise (My computer can only handle so much.)
No brand-new games. I'm currently unemployed and any money I get is going to PAX, so.
Superman 64. >_>
MMOs, similar reasoning to the first clause.
Horror/'Scary' games. I am a complete coward, and I have no issues admitting it.
And as always, if I don't own it, I won't be playing it. (Computer games. :p)

What systems you can suggest for:
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Playstation
Playstation 2*
Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo DS^
Xbox*
Xbox 360*
The Sega Systems (Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast etc]

* = Depends on me owning the game.
^ = More testing required, but will try to make it work.

Post your suggestions on the video itself, and not here, please. While I do this primarily for you guys, I do have a few people who watch my stuff on Youtube who aren't T9kers, and I'd rather not leave anyone out. :3 Voting ends a week from today, despite what the video says. Why am I even doing this, some of you might be wanting to ask. It's because I like doing this, I like LPing, and what better way to make them better than to get my (currently small) audience to decide what I do next, so I can entertain them? :D

Thanks for your time, guy and gals. <3

There are a few games I would like to see LP's of. The Walking Dead game comes to mind because of all of the choices that can be made. It's not very expensive on the Steam store and I honestly wouldn't mind buying it for you.

@Chiba - Whoops, missed it due to my lack of everything, and I'm stupid. The Walking Dead literally makes you want to cry, so I guess that wouldn't work out for you. The decision making kills you inside, and it makes you want to cry. Did I mention the game makes you want to cry? (I cried like a bitch, (but not really, BECAUSE I'M A BIG STRONG MAN! Seriously, I am, srs, maybe)).

Anyway, anything on Dreamcast, Panzer Dragoon if you can find it, or maybe Jet Set Radio.

@Mighty & Crane - Built in music for Camtasia Studio. I was too lazy to find a noncopyrighted piece, so I went with that.

@gurw I actually didn't read anything in here, to be completely honest.. I've been telling him for 2 weeks to play Kingdom Hearts and Assassin's Creed...

@Moondoggy - >_o Blargh....
@Gurw - Thank you. <3
@Pixiel - Why am I not surprised? :p
@Conrod - At least you're honest. <3

Oh yes, Assassin's Creed, awesome game despite its boner killer ending. I'd advise going through all of it in its order though I felt Brotherhood was the best by far.

Back