• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Christmas at Last

stopthehacks

Well, its been a while since I've blogged, so I thought make one before Christmas has passed for another year. I wasn't expecting much this holiday season but unfortunately the Geek Squad has confirmed the worst - my laptop's motherboard has failed! I thought about buying a new motherboard, but I've had that old piece of shit since 2007, so I figured a new one wouldn't be too much to ask.

So, once the big day eventually rolls around I'll have a full access to downloads again, and I'm glad to say that I'll be getting Steam (finally) and maybe even take advantage of the webcam by going on Tinychat sometime. The specs are looking pretty good; 750GB hard drive, 8GB RAM w/ a dual i5 Core and dedicated graphics card, its not outstanding or anything but for what I need, it's just right.

With the Christmas money I'm hoping to get from various relatives, I should have enough for a few games (Killing Floor, a TF2 premium account maybe), so I hope your all still down to play every now and then. :D

Till next time, Happy Holidays!

P.S. also check this out, I'm pretty proud of it --> https://t9k.me/18f

You know what the best thing is about christmas in the netherlands? Nothing.

I have 1 Terabyte HDD, 8GB RAM and "quad" actually dual i5 and my computer still runs most games fine.

Back