Christmas thread!

Darth_Purrface

Merry Christmas to everyone! This thread is a place where everyone will be N.I.C.E to eachother. I really love..... most of you.

So everyone, play nice and pay your greetings to everyone! <3

You make alot of threads. :p
I actually still haven't opened anything yet, so I can't say what I got! I'm hoping for a longboard though :3

As for gifts, I just got 20 dollars to throw into Steam. Heck, I didn't even need that. Life's already pretty sweet.

Maybe I'll give something this year. Maybe I'll give a fuck. Wait, no. I don't have any to give. Oh well.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, T9k.

I got nail polish and a ton of chocolate.
Best Christmas ever.
:thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I got a new ASUS laptop, a Ball of Whacks, 3 anime movies by Hayao Miyazaki, and clothes.

Anything new?

I got a white gold bracelet engulfed in diamonds from my boyfriend! Ugh, I am soooo spoiled. *.* Aaaand, I got some designer makeup my twin sister gave me, Just cause 2 from a friend of mine , another cute furry manx kitten from another friend of mine, a new hotel room, and (frustrated sigh) a new bra.....

For my 18th birthmas I got an electric blanket, clothes (as usual), an egg timer, and 3000 sek (460 usd/283 gbp).

I got $20 for Steam.
A Sonic Riders Remote Controlled thing. GOTTA GO FAST.
2012-12-25 11.44.35.jpg

2012-12-25 11.44.18.jpg

The best shirt ever. METROID, BABY.
2012-12-25 13.29.20.jpg

Slushy Magic, you know, you put magic cubes and whatever drink you want in the cup, shake it up, and BAM, you got a a slushie.
slushy.jpg

And other crap like candy and stuff. Merry Christmas!

I got some nice stuff, 370$...But my favorite overall...The glorius, pistachio lovers ultimate LAMP
Sorry for bad quality pictures. :|
The pistachio is spelling L on one side and M on the other.
Thus my name is Logan Marta.
2B9xf.jpg

AEnRH.jpg

I7n26.jpg

EDIT:

Also, late gift got this table with the top made of pennies...Personally made by my grandfather.
ib0qS.jpg

uc16K.jpg

I got some nice stuff, 370$...But my favorite overall...The glorius, pistachio lovers ultimate LAMP
Sorry for bad quality pictures. :|
The pistachio is spelling L on one side and M on the other.
Thus my name is Logan Marta.
2B9xf.jpg

AEnRH

AEnRH.jpg
I...I...llllloooooovvvveeee pistachios!
Too bad you can't eat them without ruining the lamp :/

I got Might & Magic Heroes 6. I hope this is a great game. I've played Heroes 4 a few years ago and I liked it.
And chocolate.

I got a sweet new sweat shirt, sweaters, jeans, an electric rechargeable shaver (much needed for some time), some chocolates from the priest in my church (yum), and Pokemon White 2(squee)

My brother delivered with a Razer Imperator and a Razer Vespula.
I also got some T-shirts and some Ray-Bans.

And some rather tasteful underwear.
Thanks pervert Santa

Back