Class 3

joe34

This is a relatively unheard of game. It is a new zombie game that is coming out for the Xbox Live arcade, and looks very promising. It is currently being made by Undead Labs, which houses alot of heavy hitters in terms of game design and programming.
As many of you are probably thinking "wtf class 3? what kind of name is that?" It is just codename for it right now.
Very little has really even been released about the game, but what has looks excellent. The site has just recently released a video of their studio, which shows some of the gameplay, and graphics, which I will link in the bottom later.
There is still no release date, but I would suggest keeping an eye on this game as it seems like it will become like a great, as it is supposed to take zombie survival to a new level.
I will try to update when more is heard, but this studio seems to be really quiet about their project
Heres their site http://undeadlabs.com/
And heres a few pics
DunniwayOvershot.jpg

mcmillanvilleBase.jpg

McMillanvilleSunset1280x1024.jpg

survivor_post.jpg

I still enjoy,

I MADE, A GAME, WITH ZOMBIES IN IT!!!

Edit: actual title I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1

I'm just waiting for a zombie game where you actually survive instead of running around randomly finding AK-47s on the ground.
I think thats what they are going for in this game, it an open world zombie survival game. And their is co-op in it, not sure how many players though

This game looks a lot like it was taken straight out of the movie The Crazies. The screen shots that are posted on here, anyways.

Before I purchase a game I never heard of with an unknown developer, I'd read reviews watch trailers and do that boring stuff before reaching into mah pockets.

No, but actually seeing a bit more than concept art may help save you from dissapointment. Trailers won't help with that though. Remember that OTHER zombie "survival" game? This one at least tells us it will simulate your personal zombie apocalypse plan.

I know my plan, and it involves spatulas.
Lots and lots of spatulas

That is taking all the fun out of buying a game from an unknown developer.

Well, there isn't much fun in it all to begin with. It's not exactly a new super revolutionary zombie apocalypse, it looks like Dead rising/dead island/saints row?

you get the picture.

They're gonna have to topple the colossi before they pique mah interest.

Before I purchase a game I never heard of with an unknown developer, I'd read reviews watch trailers and do that boring stuff before reaching into mah pockets.
Thats the point of this thread, but the thing is as of now, very little has been released. But as it gets released this will be a port for you peoples to see it

Back