• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic, gold glitch

SaturnMine

I asked several times, on forum and in the game, no one answered. Didn't find any topic like this too. Sorry if I missed it, will make a new one.

The point is I place raw gold blocks, several appear normally, then after some other things I do I come back to using raw gold and it wont appear anymore. It disappears right away as if I was building in spawn area or something.

When I try to make a block on empty cell, here's what I get:
screenshot_20120914111756.png

There is another thing I see, I tried to make it happen too. When I delete a raw gold block and then try to place it back, here's what I get:
screenshot_20120914111822.png

Other blocks seem fine, as many as I used, I didn't try all though. Not too much of a bother, I guess... If I relog it gets back to normal. And I think I can still use /p to place raw gold block by removing other blocks, not much of a major problem. So I wanted to know if it's something special, block reserved for GMs or finite number of blocks bought for some points... Dunno. But basically that's it. Thanks.

I asked several times, on forum and in the game, no one answered. Didn't find any topic like this too. Sorry if I missed it, will make a new one.

The point is I place raw gold blocks, several appear normally, then after some other things I do I come back to using raw gold and it wont appear anymore. It disappears right away as if I was building in spawn area or something.

When I try to make a block on empty cell, here's what I get:
View attachment 129716

There is another thing I see, I tried to make it happen too. When I delete a raw gold block and then try to place it back, here's what I get:
View attachment 129717

Other blocks seem fine, as many as I used, I didn't try all though. Not too much of a bother, I guess... If I relog it gets back to normal. And I think I can still use /p to place raw gold block by removing other blocks, not much of a major problem. So I wanted to know if it's something special, block reserved for GMs or finite number of blocks bought for some points... Dunno. But basically that's it. Thanks.
by the looks of it they still do what they used to...

instead of doing /? or /a or the like you use a gold block.

i.e. no typing!

/thread

Did you have water on at the time you tried this?

I sometimes find that turning water off stops gold ore blocks from testing blocks but I am not sure.

Did you have water on at the time you tried this?

I sometimes find that turning water off stops gold ore blocks from testing blocks but I am not sure.

Oh yes! I've just tested it, gold works fine, when I turn water on, it glitches, when I turn water off it's back to normal. Mystery solved! :laugh: Although I might update here if I find some other gold glitch, k? For now this is it. Thanks Miami. :D

Back