• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Communication with the Community

mikeymagic

So to be honest i doubt my opinion is valued against anyone else's however i feel as though this is an issue and i have some things to propose which may be beneficial to keeping this community out of the dark that we're getting used to sitting in.

So what's wrong?

We have no idea what you are up to, we have no idea when to catch a hold of you if need be and most importantly the community is lost at sea without a captain. I guess this is a plea for you to come back wooty or to at least to show like you're paying attention or tell us what's going on.

What's different?

I miss when we used to have constant news flowing in from the staff which brought us together on specific topics or streams or games. I believe that this was one of the most community strengthening factors initially- I would see the website, see some cool new story almost daily and find that there was so much to do with it. A game, a stream, people posting their opinions and thoughts on the topic and since this was something that everyone took part it we all grew with it together and it was a part of conversation across the community until the next topic.

Ideas

- You're no stranger to development logs, but we never know what you're working on. Why not implement a formal development log on all things team9000? This would really keep a lot of us interested. Refreshing the page to check if you've been doing anything would definitely be a part of my daily routine and would fuel some of the aforementioned community wide chit-chat.

- If you're doing something, or something interesting is happening or if there hasn't been any news in a couple of days, please update the staff blog with at least something, something to keep us babbling on about until the next piece of information. We have no idea what you're up to but we really do want to know.

I opened a few and found nothing about how you solved the issue or what the issue was. A list of issues or the fact that you've closed them tells us nothing really.

If the issue is closed with resolution fixed, then that means I've completed the issue work. Otherwise, an explanation is given in the notes.

If the issue is closed with resolution fixed, then that means I've completed the issue work. Otherwise, an explanation is given in the notes.

It would be cool if you left an explanation in even if you've resolved the issue.

Back