• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Community Gaming

ollee

Okay, in an effort to facilitate the proper environment for fun, here it comes: Scheduled Game Nights.

As it stands per my schedule, Sundays and Thursdays tend to be the best for me, so that is when I am making this happen.

Sunday is Game Night, with the intent to get people together, playing some sort of multi-player game. Thursday is Shenanigan night, just to have fun doing something gaming related(though initially it will be just another game night).

All nights will be scheduled at least a week in advance, if not further, and kept up to date.

https://t9k.me/1bm

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me via Conversations.

Someone will have to organize a BF3 night, set it up, and follow through, as I don't own the game and probably won't be buying it. Whoever steps up to the plate, send me a PM and we will talk.

Back