• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Confuzzled's whitelist application

Haylo

1. In-Game Name: omg234 (has been my mates account until recently, when he quit minecraft. I have changed the password :p)
2. Why do you want to join?: So i can, well, play survival with team9000! People have said lots of good things about T9k, so i want to try it out for myself
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: i think i was watching minecraft video's on youtube when i came across someone griefing T9k's classic server.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: None yet :(
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: i have on one server, this used to be my friends account, then he gave it to me when he lost interest in minecraft :/ http://www.mcbans.com/player/omg234
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes. my sister is in to minecraft but she has her own account, and she plays sp (she doesnt know my password anyway)

Not approved at this time. Unfortunately you're very new to the server/Team9000 community. With Survival, once one is whitelisted, you essentially have access to everything so trust and familiarity are essential. We do offer a Creative world within which you can build and there are also plans for a short-term survival world (i.e. periodically wiped clean) that you will be able to partake in as well. Jump in some time, get to know some of the other members and feel to re-apply again down the road.

Back