• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

constructor345 Guest -> Cool

crewbacca345

the weird lizard thing is mine. Poor but good enough for a promotion???

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 65
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Crewbacca - have a question for you. You're forum name, crewbacca345 is banned on the server for grief and you happen to be posting for the in-game name constructor345. Am I to assume the crewbacca345 account is yours as well?

hmmmmm yes i think that was me as well. i got banned a while back for no apparent reason ( i think i griefed my own work) but did not bother to complain. Anyway i never grief intentially. I think some of your members can back me up on that one. (protoslash and trooper?)

P.S does this mean i stand no chance of promotion?

Back