• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 011: Gamer Portrait

Wooty

Staff member
Welcome back to the weekly Team9000 Contest!

Prize
1600 XBL Points, $20 PSN Credit, 2000 Wii Points, or $20 Amazon Gift Card (Winner Choice)

How To Enter
To enter this week's contest, you need to post an image of one of your game avatars. Any game is acceptable (World of Warcraft, Xbox Live, Wii, etc.). However, the character must be customized in some way! (No defaults!) And that's it! Once you reply with your image, you're entered!

If for some reason, you do not have any gamer avatars, simply reply to this post with the text "I don't play games =(", and your entry will be counted with no penalty. The winner will be announced this Saturday night on Team9000 LIVE.

Have fun!

Rules
  • One entry per person
  • Winner will be contacted at the email address associated with their forum account
  • Winner must claim prize within two weeks
  • Entries must be submitted by 7:00 PM CDT on Saturday 8/14/10
  • Team9000 broadcasting team and associates are not permitted to win (but may enter for fun)

The contest winner will be announced live on Team9000 LIVE the night of Saturday 8/14/10
And don't forget, even if you don't win this one, another contest will go up next Sunday! Check back each week for more prizes.

Good luck :D

118dnc8.png

Save Carmine!

NHL 10 player
2cd8hmt.jpg

Skate 3 Character
2n00e2s.jpg

Halo 3 Character. (customizable armour, it counts!)
1tn9f8.jpg

And for the hell of it, my old runescape character, just because I have a picture of it sitting around.
21jyoog.png

WoWScrnShot_010208_210515.jpg

So old, probably from the mid-end of TBC. PvP gear, lol that's when resto druids were OP in arenas haha.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_010208_210515.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_010208_210515.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 181
Back