• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 27 Questions and Comments

It says that videos should be between 2 and 5 minutes - will videos longer than that still be accepted?
Also, so long as they are properly credited, is it acceptable to use other sources of work, like they use trailers in movie reviews?

Longer videos will be all right, but don't rabble on and on. As long as you keep to the topic and keep it entertaining.
Also, keep in mind that if your video is pulled from youtube, that still counts as your one entry ;)

Under fine print, it says "Team9000 staff, contest judges, and users banned on any Team9000 service are not eligible to win." I have been banned once, though it was appealed. Am I still able to enter?

Under fine print, it says "Team9000 staff, contest judges, and users banned on any Team9000 service are not eligible to win." I have been banned once, though it was appealed. Am I still able to enter?

Yep :)

is the judge team already put together? and if it is will it be kept secret? :D

I believe casey plans to announce the judges some time in October.

Challenge accepted and shall be dominated! *puts on shades*
14381-fluttershy-yay.jpg

Back