• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest Ideas

ConroD

So basically, I'm planning a pretty big contest over Christmas/New Years. I've got a few ideas, but i want to hear what you guys want to take part in.

Fire ideas at me, crazy/boring/random/swedish/meabwrlz.

ANYTHING, within reason of course.

Kgo.

An art contest would be nice, we'd need to think of ways to separate age/experience to add a slight balance to entries though. Plausible :3

There was a contest back in the oxytown days. It was a race from one point to the other over a huge huge distance. Day and night and you only get a handful of materials to start. If you die you are out. I would be interested in getting in on that. Maybe an archery contest too...

Okay.... how about writing Christmas Stories? It's a tradition that we should do too :eek:

...or we should have what Clayto said, and have different legs of the contest, and name them after different christmas things, like "Bring a Torch", "Deck The Halls", etc.

:3

--Quazymoodo

List of Ideas:
Dance-Off
Christmas in minecraft
Best christmas decoration to your OWN house
And top 10 something (you decide)

How about we built a giant pine tree on someone's server (Like Damashki, etc.) and we make it a downloadable map. Then People get to decorate the tree, and the best tree wins!

Back