Cookie Clicker

Fuckyeah.jpg
cookieneverclick.PNG

cookietrueneverclick.png

Oh, for the record, yes it's legit. All you have to do is soft reset your game a dozen or so times to get your prestige up, then watch for golden cookies until you get the "Lucky" bonus twice. Then proceed to not click the cookie.

Also, I thought by getting the True Neverclick, I would have kicked the habit....

But no. Guess what's coming in the next update?
210px-LargeSugarBunny.png

Oh, for the record, yes it's legit. All you have to do is soft reset your game a dozen or so times to get your prestige up, then watch for golden cookies until you get the "Lucky" bonus twice. Then proceed to not click the cookie.

Also, I thought by getting the True Neverclick, I would have kicked the habit....

But no. Guess what's coming in the next update?
210px-LargeSugarBunny.png
did somebody say killer rabbits? :confused:

damnit i have to start over i got a new laptop from my school and my mom reclaimed hers. ;-; i had so many cookies

i've weaned myself from the addiction by having to deal with lost saves after my desktop restarted... xD oh well it was fun while it lasted :p

Is their really any need to buy anything other than upgrade blacksmith, and manual click power?

EDIT: Well. I seem to be stuck at shadow essence. It makes my total damage/click go back to zero. Anyone know how to get around this?
Better pick.

Back