• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cool48 Labrynth

Elysnoss

{Edit}
If you go to my maze please do not build or unbuild ANY blocks within the labrynth. Also, please no going through walls with WOM. The maze is a bit tricky but entirely possible to solve just by walking through it. If anyone needs any hints send me a pm or msg me ingame and I can help out.
{/edit}

Started off at cool rank and spent a while working on a labrynth in Cool48. Got promoted to builder after the world closed down to cool rank ppl and so I was able to finish the place. Could have added more stuff but not enough time since this was all a solo project.

This maze is a little tricky but easy to get to. To get to it start off at the spawn point COOL48 and head to the right.
m1.png

Follow the path of lava and it will take you straight to the entrance of the labrynth.
m2.png

You will know you have reached the end when you find the flaming FIN. ^^ Good luck and enjoy the maze before cool48 gets archived. Comments welcome.
m3.png

I really like working on designing mazes and think I would like to work on a larger and more challenging project sometime. Are there rules to building in zone worlds? Noticed a zone world for mazes (zone9) but most of the surface space is used lol. How hard would it be to get another zone world for maze/labrynth building? I would love to be able to build something on the same scale as the big maze which takes up most of the surface on zone9.

If anyone can beat this thing let me know. ^^

Could use feedback to improve on future builds. Dunno if I should make something easier or more difficult.

Back