Coolest Video Game Monsters

FF8_Malboro.png

:D

Remember? Bad Breath? Almost every status ailment.
That was annoying. I liked how it's name (at least in FFVII) was very close to Marlboro.

You don't know about the bulbmin? They are the best enemies in Pikmin, hands down.
You kill the leader, and all the little bulbmin follow you around, and you can use them like pikmin.
It's so awesome :D
I guess its from Pikmin 2 (<3), which I haven't beaten yet. I've seen my sister beat the first Pikmin, but I do not recall that creature.
I guess I have to play Pikmin 2 more.

Aphrodite_Censored.jpg

The..... mini-game provided by this SPAWN OF SATAN kept me from finishing God of War 3 because I was too distracted by the.... assets to concentrate on pressing the buttons.

Because of that, I scream in fear at the mere sight of her lingerie, terrified by the possibility of another "mini-game" I am forced to try and finish.

Aphrodite_Censored.jpg

The..... mini-game provided by this SPAWN OF SATAN kept me from finishing God of War 3 because I was too distracted by the.... assets to concentrate on pressing the buttons.

Because of that, I scream in fear at the mere sight of her lingerie, terrified by the possibility of another "mini-game" I am forced to try and finish.
Apparently, the first ever mini-game where you *ahem* pleasure a couple of maidens in God of War 1 originally showed Kratos' orgasm face as he had sexy tiem. The developers took it out later on thinking the game was horrifying enough.

Apparently, the first ever mini-game where you *ahem* pleasure a couple of maidens in God of War 1 originally showed Kratos' orgasm face as he had sexy tiem. The developers took it out later on thinking the game was horrifying enough.
Whatchu talking about, Kratos beats the shit out of EVERYTHING. What makes you think that its sexy time? He was probably ripping off their arms and beating the shit out of them with it. And maybe they LIKE it.

Back