Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but the end is only the beginning.

I wish the last season of Prison Break wasn't so easy to not pay attention to.

Granted, but you and the last season of Prison Break are the last things in the world. You must pay attention to it forever and ever and ever.

I wish light traveled a lot slower.

Granted. Everything we know about physics breaks, and earth shatters into the 7th dimensional vortex, thereby rendering all life obsolete...

Way to go.

I wish for sausage for dinner served on a warm toasty bun.

Granted. Everything we know about physics breaks, and earth shatters into the 7th dimensional vortex, thereby rendering all life obsolete...

Way to go.

I wish for sausage for dinner served on a warm toasty bun.

Granted, but the sausage has Carolina Reaper peppers. You die in the process of eating it due to hyperventilation.

I wish knowledge wasn't power.

Granted, but the sausage has Carolina Reaper peppers. You die in the process of eating it due to hyperventilation.

I wish knowledge wasn't power.
Granted, but now no knowledge exists. Society collapses due to no knowledge existing. Conga-freakin'-rats.

I wish I had money.

Granted, enjoy your 25 cents.

I wish Man of Steel 2 didn't look like a fucking train wreck waiting to happen.

Granted, but you were a poor leader and sparked another Russian revolution. You were hanged and then your body was dragged through the streets while the people cheered. Putin is leader once more, probably shoulda chose a different country or a micronation.

I wish I was the Prince of Edenia.
(look it up)

Back