• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cory4President

Cory4President

4Hotel.jpg
4-hotel-room.jpg

You took out about half a dozen blocks from me and Rem's co-build as well.

Now you grief a work done by a builder. What even is this?

He griefed my hotel first, he deleted the top 2 floors of my hotel, and he wasnt banned or kicked or anything, its unfair!
So I griefed your hotel? Then let's ask the admins to check the history of the blocks! Do you think I'd be a builder if I grief? Come on dude.. And I could have checked who really did it for you, but you never asked. I'll leave this conversation here. Good day to you, Sir!

So I griefed your hotel? Then let's ask the admins to check the history of the blocks! Do you think I'd be a builder if I grief? Come on dude.. And I could have checked who really did it for you, but you never asked. I'll leave this conversation here. Good day to you, Sir!
Well i'm sorry, due to our misunderstandings i thought you did, i'll take your word for it and i'm sorry. If i get appealed i promise it wont ever happen again. I hope we can set this behind us.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.
Do i need to build bigger or just more?

And my hotel is gone for some reason, the tree is there but the "4 Hotel" is gone! There's another building there now.

Back