• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Craft Masonry

MinerJuco

In the grieved world we reside in a new order must arise to ensure that the playability of Team9K does not die. This new order is responsible for making new maps with different dynamics occur to improve the community aspect (its “Multi-Player” not “Wow that’s the first person I have seen for days-Player). Craft Masonry has been established to ensure that these works of art are not forgotten and that the secrets of our legacy are not lost to the hands of the darkness that is Grief.
The Craft Mason Lodge is an un-precise copy of the High Sun God Temple, however rules still apply. The main entrance always faces the sun as it rises. Above the entrance is built a dormer in which the Sun may continue to enter. Four pillars in each corner rise from the foundations to the roof representing the 4 first Architects of Craft Masonry.

MASON MORTAL LAW
The Rites and Degrees of Masonry must never be shown or told to any other fellow and once learnt must be entrusted into a secret archive and interpreted.

Big words...Can you plz explain to me a few things:
1.Is this for t9k classic server?
2.Is it approved?
3.New worlds?:3
4. Please put theMASON MORTAL LAW in a way an idiot like me will understand

The rules apply to any minecraft server. It doesn't need to be approved as it is a fun group. Opening Zone11 was a start, I am hoping to create friends with the same ideas to show support for the creation of new maps with different dynamics added to the game. Also the CraftMasons communicate how these dynamics benefit the society. It's really a source of information.

Mason Mortal Law:
It's a secret ;) so save the information entrusted to you in a secure place.

Well we will have to go through an initiation process where I tell you the first rite and you write it down. The initiation process will only be able to take place in a CraftMason Lodge though. If we were on beta we would only be able to do it as the sunrises through the east window. I don't have a lodge in beta yet though. Only in Zone11.

Next time I am on with each of you I will divulge the First Rite, initiating you into the order. Thank you for your interest brothers.

Back