• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

crazy1redneck Ban Appeal

I'd like to present a ban appeal for my IP address

I'm sorry for creating another account here, and I apologize for the way I acted towards Patchouli and Pixiel, I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me

Please unban my IP address, thanks admins and everyone looking at this, please unban me, thanks

I know. I'm not personally directly involved in the events surrounding crazy1redneck's ban, but from what I've seen, this guy has been nothing but negative since he first got to t9k. I would not recommend unbanning this guy.

just look at his forum posts and the chat log. that's all i gotta say.

I'm a bit late to this but I don't believe redneck should be unbanned. He's already been given multiple chances and at times has still acted in a manner that is blatantly derogatory to other members of the community. Sure, we can all be douchebags sometimes but there's going to far multiple times and then there's this guy.

If he is unbanned, where do we draw the line?

I must say, I totally disagree with you both, for one, the whole reason I got banned was because Vorsprung brought up the fact that Patchouli and Pixiel are homosexual, yes, I HAD to reply to that, but, I again say sorry, I've changed, and if I screw up again, then, well, I'll stop trying to get unbanned, I'll leave the T9K Forums forever, and well, I just won't get to do as much with the server since I won't have access to certain things

Also, can someone please update the T9K server? I've been trying to get on it, but it's still 1.5.1...

Again though, please unban me

I must say, I totally disagree with you both, for one, the whole reason I got banned was because Vorsprung brought up the fact that Patchouli and Pixiel are homosexual, yes, I HAD to reply to that, but, I again say sorry, I've changed, and if I screw up again, then, well, I'll stop trying to get unbanned, I'll leave the T9K Forums forever, and well, I just won't get to do as much with the server since I won't have access to certain things

Also, can someone please update the T9K server? I've been trying to get on it, but it's still 1.5.1...

https://www.team9000.net/threads/team9000-community-minecraft-project.26355/

Lol this kid.

See here's your problem, just because you disagree with someones opinions, ideals, sexuality, etc does not mean you have to go and personally attack them because of this. Nobody cares if you dislike homosexuals or not, we do care when you go and personally attack one of our members because you dislike their sexual preference. Have you not heard of something called common courtesy?

Acting like you have serves to create a large shitstorm, which we've had already when there was a large amount of conflict revolving around ponies, which I personally don't want to see again.

My opinion on whether or not you should be unbanned remains the same.

See here's your problem, just because you disagree with someones opinions, ideals, sexuality, etc does not mean you have to go and personally attack them because of this. Nobody cares if you dislike homosexuals or not, we do care when you go and personally attack one of our members because you dislike their sexual preference. Have you not heard of something called common courtesy?

Acting like you have serves to create a large shitstorm, which we've had already when there was a large amount of conflict revolving around ponies, which I personally don't want to see again.

My opinion on whether or not you should be unbanned remains the same.
If you say that I don't have to attack them, then why're you attacking me right now? Yep, you're essentially attacking me right now, you're also ganging up on me, also, I have my beliefs, and you have yours, I said something about that belief, then, well, no one said anything about mine, except for Wooty, who actually banned me instead of talking to me and giving me a warning, explain that, if you will

If you say that I don't have to attack them, then why're you attacking me right now? Yep, you're essentially attacking me right now, you're also ganging up on me, also, I have my beliefs, and you have yours, I said something about that belief, then, well, no one said anything about mine, except for Wooty, who actually banned me instead of talking to me and giving me a warning, explain that, if you will

I'm not personally attacking you in any shape or form, I'm just criticizing the actions that you have taken and why those actions were unecessary and to be frank antagonising towards members of the community other than yourself.

Also, I'll direct you here in regards to your second point - https://www.team9000.net/threads/official-forum-rules.152/.

Please use the edit button, it's there for a reason.

I'm fully aware of that, I'm not asking to be unbanned from the server, as far as I know I'm not, I'm asking to be unbanned from the forums

If you're banned from the forums... how are you posting here?

Also, please read things clearly and not let your suppositions about the attitudes of those attempting to help you cloud your mind as to the base message in all the posts here and in other locations that have been made towards that effort.

I have a rather personal question, as your responses to many of the posts trying to help you correct your behavior confuse me and you still believe you can act certain ways on this forum; how old are you?

I'm not personally attacking you in any shape or form, I'm just criticizing the actions that you have taken and why those actions were unecessary and to be frank antagonising towards members of the community other than yourself.

Also, I'll direct you here in regards to your second point - https://www.team9000.net/threads/official-forum-rules.152/.

Please use the edit button, it's there for a reason.
Exactly, you're 'critizing' me, which in several definitions including the google search definition is exactly the thing I was doing, I was indicating that she isn't supposed to be homosexual as a Christian, and you're indicating that I was acting wrongly, and I must say, you're exactly right

On the rules page, it clearly says on rule 7:

Making other people upset is just wrong. Especially if you do it on purpose. Even if the situation isn't specifically covered by the rules above, people causing general unhappiness will be taken care of.

You're making me upset cause you're putting me down, you're making fun of me, some of you are mocking me and all in all, it's making me very upset

Also, I have no idea why everyone keeps telling me to use my edit button, I seriously have no idea,so if someone could explain why I'm supposed t use it and why everyone keeps telling me to use it, that'd be absolutely great

If you're banned from the forums... how are you posting here?

Also, please read things clearly and not let your suppositions about the attitudes of those attempting to help you cloud your mind as to the base message in all the posts here and in other locations that have been made towards that effort.
They banned my IP address

Also, I have no idea why everyone keeps telling me to use my edit button, I seriously have no idea,so if someone could explain why I'm supposed t use it and why everyone keeps telling me to use it, that'd be absolutely great

You use the edit button to edit your posts so that you may avoid double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, novuple and decuple posting.

They banned my IP address

Did you read the rest of my post or did you just totally skim and ignore it?

I'd like to present a ban appeal for my IP address

I'm sorry for creating another account here, and I apologize for the way I acted towards Patchouli and Pixiel, I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me

Please unban my IP address, thanks admins and everyone looking at this, please unban me, thanks

I must agree with baconjim, crazy1redneck should not be unbanned.

You broke the rules and when you break the rules there are consequences.

You had no right to attack Pixiel and Patchouli.

It makes other people upset when you don't use the edit button and making other people upset is against the rules. Also I think your IP was banned because you made an alternate account when this one was banned before named Red.

Back