• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

crazy1redneck Ban Appeal

You use the edit button to edit your posts so that you may avoid double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, novuple and decuple posting.

Did you read the rest of my post or did you just totally skim and ignore it?
Okay, I see now

I'm currently 13
I disagree with you, pendragon. You're attacking him and his right to spread his religious hate.
And I disagree with you BaconJim, you're attacking me and my right to attempt to get my point across
It makes other people upset when you don't use the edit button and making other people upset is against the rules. Also I think your IP was banned because you made an alternate account when this one was banned before named Red.
You're absolutely right about the account part, and on the beginning part, I know, lol
I must agree with baconjim, crazy1redneck should not be unbanned.

You broke the rules and when you break the rules there are consequences.

You had no right to attack Pixiel and Patchouli.
Don't think I've forgotten you, you're currently, in my mind, attacking me, again as I said to BaconJim, I have a right to attempt to get my point across, and thus far, it ain't working

Okay, I see now

I'm currently 13

And I disagree with you BaconJim, you're attacking me and my right to attempt to get my point across

You're absolutely right about the account part, and on the beginning part, I know, lol
Don't think I've forgotten you, you're currently, in my mind, attacking me, again as I said to BaconJim, I have a right to attempt to get my point across, and thus far, it ain't working

Attacking you? I wasn't even criticizing you, i was stating the obvious.

You broke the rules and when you break the rules there are consequences. Thats a fact of life that you will learn one day when you grow up and go into the real world.

I have nothing more to say.

Attacking you? I wasn't even criticizing you, i was stating the obvious.

You broke the rules and when you break the rules there are consequences. Thats a fact of life that you will learn one day when you grow up and go into the real world.

I have nothing more to say.
And I was also stating the obvious, Patchouli and Pixiel broke the rules as well as I did, so I stated the obvious just as you've stated that I've broken the rules, you're doing exactly the same thing as me when you look at it, both of them are homosexual and the Bible clearly states to not be, I was both making people unhappy and also being very off topic, I was also flaring up, I understand what I did, all I'm asking for though is a second chance
you made your point clear several times, but it's an invalid point.
just give up and go away please. You're starting to make me 'Unhappy'
Your point is also invalid, and you made me unhappy first

I understand what I did, all I'm asking for though is a second chance

I'm sorry, but from your history of being banned at t9k, you've had plenty of chances, as i'm sure was stated above me somewhere in this. You need to realize there are negative outcomes to what you can say. Also, do not bring religion into this; your beliefs/views are different from other people, even people of the same faith. So, getting back to what I wanted to say, No. I believe you have had too many chances and that you should remain banned/and or banned from the forums. it seems to me all you have done/proven to me is that you can't handle anyone who is different to you or your beliefs. so, I ask that Crazy1redneck remain banned, but also banned on the forums.

I'm sorry, but from your history of being banned at t9k, you've had plenty of chances, as i'm sure was stated above me somewhere in this. You need to realize there are negative outcomes to what you can say. Also, do not bring religion into this; your beliefs/views are different from other people, even people of the same faith. So, getting back to what I wanted to say, No. I believe you have had too many chances and that you should remain banned/and or banned from the forums. it seems to me all you have done/proven to me is that you can't handle anyone who is different to you or your beliefs. so, I ask that Crazy1redneck remain banned, but also banned on the forums.
Mighty, I do believe you're missing the point here, the point is, I'm sorry and that I ask for at least forgiveness if not getting unbanned

Mighty, I do believe you're missing the point here, the point is, I'm sorry and that I ask for at least forgiveness if not getting unbanned

oh, I understand clearly, it's just more along the lines of "you messed up so and so times, should we forgive you each time blahblah" Basically, you messed up. a few times, and have been forgiven. As stated earlier by someone (I wanna say skryter >.>) where do we draw the line for when someone messes up and we keep forgiving them? where does it end? you know what I mean? that's the case with you.

And I was also stating the obvious, Patchouli and Pixiel broke the rules as well as I did, so I stated the obvious just as you've stated that I've broken the rules, you're doing exactly the same thing as me when you look at it, both of them are homosexual and the Bible clearly states to not be, I was both making people unhappy and also being very off topic, I was also flaring up, I understand what I did, all I'm asking for though is a second chance

I didn't break any rules. I was simply defending myself from being attacked for my orientation, and honestly I don't think someone who was being that offensive towards me is really going to suddenly turn around and not think that way.

The fact that you're also bringing up how we're "against the Bible" again for no reason is proof of that.

Although i said i had nothing more to say i must correct you on a few things.

First, the bible doesn't actually say being gay is a sin. Its just your opinion that being gay is a sin even though the bible doesn't actually say being gay is a sin.

Opinions are not rules, you however broke the rules and were punished for it.

Also, your really asking for a second chance? You have already have a few second chances and broke the rules again and again.

I have seen a lot of people like you in my life so i know your not sorry for what you did and if unbanned you will just keep doing what you did.

You had second chances only because the people that are part of t9k are actually nice people, when you go into the real world one day your going to find out that you don't get second chances like that.

I don't think this has been answered clearly, but what exactly is he banned from? He has said forums and minecraft, but he is posting on the forums and minecraft is dead now. Both of which imply an unban is unnecessary. So, what is he appealing to be unbanned for?

I don't think this has been answered clearly, but what exactly is he banned from? He has said forums and minecraft, but he is posting on the forums and minecraft is dead now. Both of which imply an unban is unnecessary. So, what is he appealing to be unbanned for?

His main account and i.p. address are banned from the forums, he is able to reply because he made a second account and is using someone else i.p. address.

His main account and i.p. address are banned from the forums, he is able to reply because he made a second account and is using someone else i.p. address.
The account he's using now is his original account. I'm assuming his IP is still banned though, I guess?

oh, I understand clearly, it's just more along the lines of "you messed up so and so times, should we forgive you each time blahblah" Basically, you messed up. a few times, and have been forgiven. As stated earlier by someone (I wanna say skryter >.>) where do we draw the line for when someone messes up and we keep forgiving them? where does it end? you know what I mean? that's the case with you.
I know that it'll end if you unban me, all I'm asking for is one last chance, just one, then, if I screw up again, I'll leave, but I won't ever leave till I'm unbanned and given another chance

I didn't break any rules. I was simply defending myself from being attacked for my orientation, and honestly I don't think someone who was being that offensive towards me is really going to suddenly turn around and not think that way.

The fact that you're also bringing up how we're "against the Bible" again for no reason is proof of that.
I was also simply telling you that you're not technically supposed to be homosexual according to the Bible, actually, you brought the point up first, you said that you agreed with everything but that one point in one simple little picture, then Vorsprung said that you're homosexual

Although i said i had nothing more to say i must correct you on a few things.

First, the bible doesn't actually say being gay is a sin. Its just your opinion that being gay is a sin even though the bible doesn't actually say being gay is a sin.

Opinions are not rules, you however broke the rules and were punished for it.

Also, your really asking for a second chance? You have already have a few second chances and broke the rules again and again.

I have seen a lot of people like you in my life so i know your not sorry for what you did and if unbanned you will just keep doing what you did.

You had second chances only because the people that are part of t9k are actually nice people, when you go into the real world one day your going to find out that you don't get second chances like that.
I can come up with several verses right now that condemn homosexuality, however I already did that so I'll just bring up one:

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any further insults or anything?

I know that it'll end if you unban me, all I'm asking for is one last chance, just one, then, if I screw up again, I'll leave, but I won't ever leave till I'm unbanned and given another chance

I was also simply telling you that you're not technically supposed to be homosexual according to the Bible, actually, you brought the point up first, you said that you agreed with everything but that one point in one simple little picture, then Vorsprung said that you're homosexual

I can come up with several verses right now that condemn homosexuality, however I already did that so I'll just bring up one:

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, You're beating a dead horse here.

Additionally your statement "but I won't ever leave till I'm unbanned and given another chance" is indicative of the behaviour of a 6 year old trying to get his hands time after time on a cookie jar after being told no multiple times. Do you really think behaviour like that is appropriate in a community like Team9000?

Who should even care if you're homosexual or not? It's purely a personal matter and you should simply be quiet about that subject, even if you have objections against people being that way, for whatever silly reason that may be. You must also realize that this is a game of numbers and as it stands, most of this community is for LGBT rights and as such your spewing of nonsense will get you nowhere here.

As well, there is simply no way you can be unbanned from the minecraft server because it no longer exists.

This. is what pisses me off the most. Not you, but anyone who does this. "Oh well religion says blahblahblah" Shut. the fuck up. It's all fine and good if you believe in your religion and all, but it is NOT good when you try to force it down peoples' throats. Keep what you believe in to YOURSELF unless someone specifically asks what you believe in.

IF you can learn to keep it to yourself, you'd be fine.

Now then, i'm not insulting you or blaming you or whatever you want to call it, but you need to understand that some things, just don't need to be said.

This. is what pisses me off the most. Not you, but anyone who does this. "Oh well religion says blahblahblah" Shut. the fuck up. It's all fine and good if you believe in your religion and all, but it is NOT good when you try to force it down peoples' throats. Keep what you believe in to YOURSELF unless someone specifically asks what you believe in.

IF you can learn to keep it to yourself, you'd be fine.

Now then, i'm not insulting you or blaming you or whatever you want to call it, but you need to understand that some things, just don't need to be said.
Kinda unrelated but I wish I could like this twice.

I feel like there's a double-standard going on here. Although I'm not sure which version of the bible he's using, because reading here, someone just added the word "Homosexuals" because it's not in mine. #Mormonswag.

But I am sort of on Redneck's side on one point. I feel like this is kind of a witch hunt now. Everyone is reading this thread, waiting for him to say something so they can bash him for being a "Religtard". Which he is. Do I agree with him? No. Do I like him? I love everyone, so that's irrelevant. But honestly, get off his back. He's 13, All of you posting are over 13 for the most part. If this kid was saying this shit in a mall would you be having this argument? Hell no. You'd be like "What a dumbass" and carry on. So do that here.

I think Your personal choices need defending but at this point we're arguing for the thrill. You don't have to read his "dribble". When you feel like getting pissed off at someone, go here. https://t9k.me/2xu.

Thank you all. Make good choices.

Back