Creepy skyrim is creepy

Fulgenzio

So, i've been playing with my brand new bosmer thief-ish chick, and while doing some random exploration after coming out of bleak falls barrow something wierd happened: i was crossing lake illinalta, the one just west of riverwood, when i saw a glowing figure walk up the road. Thinking it was a wisp mother I took out the bow and zoomed in to better aim from the distance, but turns out it wasn't a wisp mother, but a ghost of a man riding a horse up the road. I've rushed towards it to see what the heck it was and to get the possibly related quest but after a few steps it vanished; thinking it would just come back the night after, i've waited 24 hours but i haven't seen anything. I have waited there a full week but i haven't met the rider again.

feelslikeherobrine.jpg

Also, share your creepy experiences with skyrim

I saw the same guy. I thought he was leading me on, however he was chasing down a snow fox. My horse couldn't keep up (it was tired), I will get a screen shot next time.

Just little lore and things like that make this game so awesome. That's why I run everywhere and not fast travel, if only horses were faster, but I'm looking into a mod for that.

One wtf moment I had was when I was fallowing whats his name for a mages collage quest down a mountain and I was randomly attacked and killed by a vampire and werewolf.

But by FAR the creepiest scariest moment ever was when I entered WinterHold and had a naked male courier run up to me and tell me, "I have a message for you."

But by FAR the creepiest scariest moment ever was when I entered WinterHold and had a naked male courier run up to me and tell me, "I have a message for you."

that happens to me all the time, for some reason couriers can't load up the clothes until the item they give you is removed

I was able to catch up with the horseman, but he lead me to a graveyard with a master chest in it, opened it and got a few good items, fergot what they were though.

Creepy? Not so much. Yet, it definitely took me by surprise. The glitch dragon.
Skeletal Dragon.jpg

i did some dark brohood quests earlier tonight, and i was playing in the dark with my headphones on at max volume. I was in the night mother's coffin, when she started speaking i shat myself :eek:

I'll never ever enter a coffin again for the rest of my life

One wtf moment I had was when I was fallowing whats his name for a mages collage quest down a mountain and I was randomly attacked and killed by a vampire and werewolf.

I did a massive jump with my horse, glided down a hill, crashed into a tree, killing my horse and almost killing me. THEN I was ambushed by a dragon.

Lol I'm only on the second level

Where is the damn blacksmith?!?!?!
Took me a while too. Go to the companion's place thingo, and before you get to the door, turn right. There will be steps leading up the hill (not to dragonsreach) You will be there when you see the dude and the boiling pit of lava. Check your map.

I found out what this glowing thing was- it's an enemy, best not to mess with it since it uses fire as an attack. I almost killed one but it killed me first.

Back