cs 1.6 surf and DarkFX... cs 1.6 is dead

volv

Hey guys, I know that Wooty is Wooty of dark fx, and I'm sure others who were on that legendary server have come here. Anyway, as you can see, my username is volv, which was my name that I used when I played on that ol' server a couple years ago. So. Here I am, just wondering whats going on here. I see that this is mostly a Minecraft server, but I'm not really in to Minecraft. I just thought it would be interesting to see who else remembers me (if anyone, ;( ...... ). Oh yeah, CS 1.6 is really dead. CS:confused: surfing isn't that good either. I guess I'll have to move on with a large scar across my heart.

CS 1.6 isn't dead. I see a few people playing zm, deathrun, gun maps and occasionally regular CS. I rarely see anyone in surf maps though. Also, i'm sad that I don't see any servers running kz maps. I miss those maps. :(

No, its pretty dead. I can't find ONE single surf server. I guess theres some deathrun and ZM, but come on, those really werent crazily special. The fun maps server by cause4alarm.net was EMPTY. At that point (if you know about that server), I could determine that that game was dead. I don't want it to be.

No, its pretty dead. I can't find ONE single surf server. I guess theres some deathrun and ZM, but come on, those really werent crazily special. The fun maps server by cause4alarm.net was EMPTY. At that point (if you know about that server), I could determine that that game was dead. I don't want it to be.

We gave CS 1.6 a shot (this was prior to the great Minecraft boom of 2010), and it just didn't catch on. I can't say there was a single player other than team9000 members - it was that bad. It's strange that the player count on 1.6 is so high, yet I never seem to actually find any real players.

It seems every time I launch 1.6 to play a game, I can't find a single real server - they're all redirects to redirects to empty servers somewhere in mexico.

We gave CS 1.6 a shot (this was prior to the great Minecraft boom of 2010), and it just didn't catch on. I can't say there was a single player other than team9000 members - it was that bad. It's strange that the player count on 1.6 is so high, yet I never seem to actually find any real players.

It seems every time I launch 1.6 to play a game, I can't find a single real server - they're all redirects to redirects to empty servers somewhere in mexico.
Mexican servers: Stealing the souls of 1.6 players.

Is it possible to get the Darkfx server mod, even if... say I was the owner?

lol. more importantly, i want my question to be answered

Unfortunately, no. I'm not a fan of selling or giving away my mods. Although the typical offer stands - I will typically sell any one piece of my work for $500,000.

Unfortunately, no. I'm not a fan of selling or giving away my mods. Although the typical offer stands - I will typically sell any one piece of my work for $500,000.

thats... kinda mean. I mean, this seems like one of those situations where the person is joking. I dont get why you wouldnt give that mod when you really dont lose anything. in fact, I would feel better because I know I made someone very happy. I guess you dont value that sort of thing

Back