• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Big Dig server.

csimiami14

It's time for Big Dig

banner_bigdig.png

smzph.png

Big Dig is a pack centered around a new kind of world generation, with large and frequent ore veins. With a hefty mod list and a ton of fat veins, we hope you'll spend less time collecting resources, and more time experimenting with the best mods the Minecraft community has to offer. Ride a chocobo, build the factory of your dreams, and melt down all the ores- some call it cheating. And, well, it pretty much is.

IP: csimiami14.no-ip.org

***RULES***

#1 Don't be a dick
#2 Don't grief (unless war were declared)
#3 PvP is on (don't abuse it)
#4 Missiles are enabled (Don't abuse them)
#5 Don't spam any block (Except torches)
#6 Don't hack / glitch anything.
#7 Have fun and don't rage :D

***THINGS TO KNOW***

This server will be a bit different then my other servers in the past.

#1 There will be a Whitelist (Read below).
#2 PvP is on.
#3 Missiles are enabled (Read below on when you can use them)
#4 In this server you will be able to declare war (Read below)
#5 If anyone is pissing you off or breaking rules talk to me.
#6 There is a Big Dig wiki.

***WAR!***

Okay. If you have a beef with someone and talking it out can't handle it you can declare war. Declaring war is the only way you can use ANY missile / weapon of harm on another player (swords and other vanilla items like tnt can be used without war). If you use any type of missile or weapon of harm against another player without war being declared you will be banned. For war to be declared you must submit a war declaration (posted below) and they must agree to it. There are 2 ways to end a war, #1 The enemy resigns, #2 Both parties sign a peace treaty (both posted below).

When in a war it's good to be competitive... But not TOOOOO competitive. Try not to rage or get too butt-hurt when in a war or just in the game in general. All is fair in love and war.

(copy and paste this into this thread to declare war)

Declaration Of War.
I (your in-game name here) Hereby declare war on (other players in-game name) for (reason for war).

(if the player who war is being declared on accepts they must copy this into this thread)

Acceptance of war invitation.

I (your in-game name here) Hereby accept your invitation of war (other players in-game name) May us fight until the death!

(If one of the fighting teams wishes to resign they must copy this into this thread)

Declaration of Resignation.

I (your in-game name here) Hereby resign to (other players in-game name).

The other player in the war must accept your resignation before the war is over.

I (your in-game name here) Hereby accept the resignation of (other players in-game name).

If both players no longer want a war but also neither of them want to resign you can use a peace treaty.

Peace treaty.

I (your in-game name here) Hereby offer a Peace treaty to (other players in-game name) May peace be between us.

If the other player would like to accept the Peace treaty they must copy this into this thread.

I (your in-game name here) Hereby accept the offer of a Peace treaty from (other players in-game name)

***WHITELIST***

To get whitelisted on the server you must fill out the application below.

In-game name:

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?:

Have you ever been banned on T9k?:

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol)

Enjoy the server and have fun :D... But not too much fun :csi:

In-game name: magicfordummies

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Yes

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: NOPE

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol) okay.

In-game name: TheFuckingGurw

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Potato.

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: Let's not talk about that, OK? OK.

Do you even electric slide?:

IGN: IncognitoLens
Have you read and understand all the rules of this server? Mhmmmmmmm
Have you ever been banned on T9k? Nope.avi
Do you electric slide? Last time it was attempted by me, my dick was caught in a ceiling fan.

IGN: IncognitoLens
Have you read and understand all the rules of this server? Mhmmmmmmm
Have you ever been banned on T9k? Nope.avi
Do you electric slide? Last time it was attempted by me, my dick was caught in a ceiling fan.
In-game name: TheFuckingGurw

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Potato.

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: Let's not talk about that, OK? OK.

Do you even electric slide?:

Added :D

How big is this dig we're talking about? I'll have you know I've dug 3 x 3 holes from surface to bedrock and those are pretty big digs.

Oh, and
In-game name: konflakes

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Blue

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: I used to read books that had pop-up pages and pretty coloring areas. Then I turned 20 and I knew it was time to stop... I still miss the little unicorns on those pop-up books... so pretty... flowers too... mmm.... I think there was also something about toilet paper and lots of potatoes. But I got over potatoes and stayed on the penis. Meth is bad. But not coke. Coke is good. Diabetes type good. And sunflowers. What was the question again?

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol) No. #Badassdoyouevenlift360noscopeyoloswagrebelwithoutacausemeagainsttheworld

Oh, and
In-game name: konflakes

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Blue

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: I used to read books that had pop-up pages and pretty coloring areas. Then I turned 20 and I knew it was time to stop... I still miss the little unicorns on those pop-up books... so pretty... flowers too... mmm.... I think there was also something about toilet paper and lots of potatoes. But I got over potatoes and stayed on the penis. Meth is bad. But not coke. Coke is good. Diabetes type good. And sunflowers. What was the question again?

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol) No. #Badassdoyouevenlift360noscopeyoloswagrebelwithoutacausemeagainsttheworld
Added :D

Ok... I probably should of waited to launch the server because i forgot that i will be going on a trip until sunday and i will not be able to whitelist people in / take care of the server at all.

The server will stay up but if it goes down it is staying down until i come back.

From now until sunday afternoon no whitelist apps will be accepted @_o

Don't care. I'll forget if I don't do it now.
I'll try this out. I haven't played minecraft in forever.
IGN: Coulometry
Have you read and understand all the rules of this server? Indeed
Have you ever been banned on T9k? No
Do you electric slide? Sure

Don't care. I'll forget if I don't do it now.
I'll try this out. I haven't played minecraft in forever.
IGN: Coulometry
Have you read and understand all the rules of this server? Indeed
Have you ever been banned on T9k? No
Do you electric slide? Sure
lol you just made it. Was just about to log off my computer.

Added.

In-game name: Alfisonson
Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Check!
Have you ever been banned on T9k?: hahahahahahano
Do you even electric slide?: yes but no but yes but no but...yes

:D don't make me wait ^^

IGN: Kris19642
HYRaUatRotS: Yessir.
HYEBBoT9K: Once, mistakenly.
DYEES: C. The answer is always C.

In-game name: jrl51592

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Pffft yeah!...... >_>

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: No.

Do you even electric slide?: (just say no to this one lol) NO.

Ok... I probably should of waited to launch the server because i forgot that i will be going on a trip until sunday and i will not be able to whitelist people in / take care of the server at all.

The server will stay up but if it goes down it is staying down until i come back.

From now until sunday afternoon no whitelist apps will be accepted @_o
Okay I can wait. Enjoy your trip!

In-game name: ChrisWsrn

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Yes

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: No

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol) Never have. Never will.

I don't think war will ever erupt in this server. But there should be an embassy of peace somewhere near the spawn where it's basically a hidey-hole from chaos where no one wants to get caught in the crossfire.

To get whitelisted on the server you must fill out the application below.

In-game name: Mightythedj23

Have you read and understand all the rules of this server?: Sure why not :3

Have you ever been banned on T9k?: C'mon man, why does every server need to know? i'm getting a little sick of explaining over and over how i got banned 3 times. >_>

Do you even electric slide?: (just say yes to this one lol) Do you even water stride?

Back