• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Hexxit server.

it may be a combo of corruption...single player indicates your ok on your side...Multiplayer issues may be on the server...may need CSI to delete your player data. This would cause you to be 'born' in spawn with no items or history.
Cool with me

What may i have missed? Haven't been on in a while and every once in a while i check the server its not there its a shame well it might just be on my end.

What may i have missed? Haven't been on in a while and every once in a while i check the server its not there its a shame well it might just be on my end.

Everything Rai loves explodes, dama hates chickens, no more beds in the ship, meteor hunter achievements, quicksand is fun, 3 x 3 door, and we are all llamas now.

Welp. It seems I'm in a similar situation to that of when my mountain was invaded by skybeam blocks. My game runs fine until I load a certain chunk, at which point the game crashes. Haven't figured out which chunk or what's causing it yet, but... Meh.

Edit: It seems that something towards Primagen's house seems to be causing the issues. I blame his overexcessive use of pistons and redstone.

Second Edit: Confirming that we do indeed have a bugged chunk smack-dab in the middle of our establishment. At least two other players(ParachuteKittens and Tallguykidmanthing) are experiencing the same issue I am having. I've managed to avoid it by simply walking out of town, but these two seem to be stuck in a loop of logging in and crashing.

The thing that the guy above you said:
Wow i knew dama hate chickens but, Rai what have the done to you?!
'The' has gifted me with a town full of players who are evidently ill-knowing of what happens when the walking green penises start to hiss, resulting in most of my stuff having been repeatedly exploded. So that's a thing.

Ouch.. yet. Ahh i wish there was a Island far away from spawn which you could creat a Town but to wander such a distance is Hard and takes time. Sas said he was Faaar away but he was just a few jumps away with Cloud Boots..

Ouch.. yet. Ahh i wish there was a Island far away from spawn which you could creat a Town but to wander such a distance is Hard and takes time. Sas said he was Faaar away but he was just a few jumps away with Cloud Boots..

Build into a mountain where you have free reign over all you inhabit.

Build into a mountain where you have free reign over all you inhabit.

AS IF! and anyway how long do you Think it whould be to dig??? if thats get exlpoded i whould get even more Angry then what they did to my old house!!

It whould be same as what happend to my server long time ago, The reason why i don't own a server anymore..

I and my friend made 7x9x40 corridors or atleast giantic halls and we only finished 2 Rooms befor the whole bigbadaboom My whole Place was ruined and it was only people i knew on the server so i got Stabbed in the back. it took actually 2 weeks and we was 2 people working on it aswell, AND if you ask Arsmu/Rasmu1996/Mr. SAO Addict about if he wants to make Giantic hallways inside Mountains or so he will just say No straight away. since then well .. the only people that was allowed on my server was Him, me and his brother.

AS IF! and anyway how long do you Think it whould be to dig??? if thats get exlpoded i whould get even more Angry then what they did to my old house!!

It whould be same as what happend to my server long time ago, The reason why i don't own a server anymore..

I and my friend made 7x9x40 corridors or atleast giantic halls and we only finished 2 Rooms befor the whole bigbadaboom My whole Place was ruined and it was only people i knew on the server so i got Stabbed in the back. it took actually 2 weeks and we was 2 people working on it aswell, AND if you ask Arsmu/Rasmu1996/Mr. SAO Addict about if he wants to make Giantic hallways inside Mountains or so he will just say No straight away. since then well .. the only people that was allowed on my server was Him, me and his brother.

Well i did one on this hexxit server. It is small but comfortable. And also, try a circular pattern, it takes less time, and it feels more roomy.

Well i did one on this hexxit server. It is small but comfortable. And also, try a circular pattern, it takes less time, and it feels more roomy.

... "more roomy" he says..
... "it takes less time" he says..
Its harder to rebuild something your Dug out
Atleast for me and You all should know me by now!

I can't make it small either its Dugged out or built from the ground. Sure i can do it in about 1 week or less but whats the Point in doing all work then I will be all alone? feels Sad.

Always been like that though :/

... "more roomy" he says..
... "it takes less time" he says..
Its harder to rebuild something your Dug out
Atleast for me and You all should know me by now!

I can't make it small either its Dugged out or built from the ground. Sure i can do it in about 1 week or less but whats the Point in doing all work then I will be all alone? feels Sad.

Always been like that though :/

I forgot to mention that you have to hate people .3.

I forgot to mention that you have to hate people .3.

But there are people i trust AND know that they won't grief or steal.

Its just been such a long time ago i played so am a bit after in schedual but i whould Love if i could help in anyway in building "ina Town" (or whatever) since i've been in Woodkeep, Robur, Shroomville, Heaven, Ascension. and yes in that order First to last.

And none of them was all Active only woodkeep which was a Giantic mess.

I've Never gotten into something in a Town except building a house once or two.

But there are people i trust AND know that they won't grief or steal.

Its just been such a long time ago i played so am a bit after in schedual but i whould Love if i could help in anyway in building "ina Town" (or whatever) since i've been in Woodkeep, Robur, Shroomville, Heaven, Ascension. and yes in that order First to last.

And none of them was all Active only woodkeep which was a Giantic mess.

I've Never gotten into something in a Town except building a house once or two.

1. It's obvious we enjoy different play styles.
2x1rk.jpg

Whenever I am playing on the server, I don't have issues with going into the town. However, it seems to be a recent issue so I won't be able to witness this problem until Monday when I am able to get on.

im having the same problem as u rai_the_insane. when i spawn in the world i instantly crash. do u think there is a solution?

Update: SUSFU

To anyone who is part of whatever we call our town, your best solution would be to log in, face south, and run as far as you can before chunks start loading. The problem seems to be a corrupted chunk somewhere near Primagen's house. I've already managed to make my way south and seem to be doing fine.

Edits are Magic: It seems Primagen is sharing the same fate as most players and is constantly crashing.

Back