• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Hexxit server.

csi.... There's one thing to note... You put so many mods in your server that it is quite hard to see which to install so.... Remove some mods...So that people can join easier...

What? wait. what kind of Launcher are you trying to use? Hexxit or reguler Minecraft? if its reguler minecraft no wonder why you won't get in.

AND since its not a server he added mods to himself so can he not remove any mods just like that eitherway. The server is/was modded from the start so my Tip is: Get Tekkit Launcher and use the Hexxit build.

What? wait. what kind of Launcher are you trying to use? Hexxit or reguler Minecraft? if its reguler minecraft no wonder why you won't get in.

AND since its not a server he added mods to himself so can he not remove any mods just like that eitherway. The server is/was modded from the start so my Tip is: Get Tekkit Launcher and use the Hexxit build.

And csi chooses what he does with the server, you cannot just tell someone to remove mods :3

csi.... There's one thing to note... You put so many mods in your server that it is quite hard to see which to install so.... Remove some mods...So that people can join easier...

Frankly i could remove some mods but why would i want to. Hexxit is made the way it's made for a reason and the only time i will remove items or mods is if they are causing problems with the server it's self.

Also why did you copy-paste this on both my tekkit and hexxit thread? You do seem too like to post things for no apparent reason sometimes.

Frankly i could remove some mods but why would i want to. Hexxit is made the way it's made for a reason and the only time i will remove items or mods is if they are causing problems with the server it's self.

Also why did you copy-paste this on both my tekkit and hexxit thread? You do seem too like to post things for no apparent reason sometimes.

Btw Csi when i logged in the building/Ruin was totaly well ruined and now am stuck in a basement..

Back