• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cubtrev

Cubtrev

"THE ZONE" Big underground night club, with lots of EPIC features, there are updated pictures as u scroll down:biggrin:
prom1.png

Ok, so after helping build Club Zone for a few hours now, I say he should skip cool and go straight to builder.

I know it's not all his work, and we're submited many ideas, but holy crap is it nice!!!!!!

if anybody needs a promo, it's cub!

Thanks CPD, i really appreciated the help! yes lots of people helped but i birthed this club and had over 70%of it, i wana thank, gwin, melelos, CPD, maiarabat, tbar all the awesome guys that contibuted!

There's also a new upatairs to the orange room, connecting to the red room, and a super secret lounge in the new fireplace somebody put in. (go up, the foreward)

I didn't do anything in the lobby, but I did do the mens/womens saunas, and redid the mens/womens vip saunas and the pool walls/ceiling

The stairs were a little wonkey, and I fixed those. (one half-block step was missing)

@rapsinger85

There was about a dozen of us who helped pull this off. It's a massive build, and took tons of work to pull off. I'm sure cub doesn't have any reccolection of every person who helped.

I gave credit to all those who helped, however over 80% i did myself, the 3 who helped the most were CPDO123, Gwin, and Melelos,
CPD helped me when i was breaking new rooms and making walls and made some of his own rooms which i edited, and Gwin and Melelos provided water and lava.

Maiabat helped a LOT.

He's been doing a lot of the stuff when you weren't there, like keeping greifers at bay, with Melelos' help on the banning end, of course.

That said, the Zone is at its highest spot right now, and is still all yours. We just helped build parts. You came up with it, built the main lobby, dancefloor, VIP rooms, bathrooms, stairs, checker pattern, and probably 90% of the main work. (excluding the water and lava we needed imported)

Back