• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

DutchCheese

Greetings Travelers from far away cities

thou have arrived in the city of eyrie, Cydonia.
Once Eagle Pass, followed by Phoenix Peak. keeping our citiziens safe in the Bunker.
to finally arise from the ashes, we now live in the golden age of Cydonia.

Our great city is ruled by Prime Minister DutchCheese, along with Emperor Enkera.
now also joined by Knavesmire, ruled by Goldcop. we have many friends within these lands.
Supported by our great Ministers to rule Cydonia. there wouldn't be a Cydonia without them.

We hold great architects in our city, we have so much planned buildings it will take us days.. no months to finish all of those. ((https://www.team9000.net/threads/cydonia-picturetime.15869/))

- Leader of Cydonia, DutchCheese

Attachments

• cydonia.png
    cydonia.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 639
  • c1.png
    c1.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 312
  • c2.png
    c2.png
    500.3 KB · Views: 339
Anyways, my vote is for Falcon's Eyrie, but I like Hawk's Wing as well. Perhaps Hawk's Wing could just be the name of a district, or specific tower of some kind?

Anyways, my vote is for Falcon's Eyrie, but I like Hawk's Wing as well. Perhaps Hawk's Wing could just be the name of a district, or specific tower of some kind?
If you choose to use Hawk's Wing as a building name i vote for the main tower :D

Fine, I don't like the Latin word and it still sounds derpy. Let's just go with Falcon's Eyrie for the Town and Hawk's Wing for the Tower.

Back