• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonian Embassy as a Skyscraper in Elm Creek.

Hawke

Concept
taris_skyline_640w.jpg

Coruscant from Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic
EdenPrimeTowers.png

Eden Prime Colony from Mass Effect

size:66x31 (current placeholders without path)+600 blocks the path.
105 lapis.

This will be the Cydonian Embassy in Elm Creek, and also my home on a floor.
I'll post a more detailed blueprint once i plan it out, but this is not a solo project, and every minister and other volunteers can assist in designing it and building it. Ill do most of the work anyways.

Discussion wether we should or shouldnt build it and its design here.

Star wars please. We need to build Coruscant/Taris type buildings there. It would look oh so epic!

i was planning on making the upper side of the tower coruscant style, with the main entrance being reached by one of those coruscant styled sky-walkways.

i was planning on making the upper side of the tower coruscant style, with the main entrance being reached by one of those coruscant styled sky-walkways.
-Nerdgasm- I will help you for sure on this, when I have time that is. When is EC opening, have any clue?
I think we should just model it off of tarisian buildings, they are somewhat smaller, but have the same feel and look. Just an Idea. Coruscant building would just be too large... I bet you could make it work though. Perhaps even blend the styles of both cities?

Elm Creek is open, Briggs. :)

EDIT: Redid your calculations, Hawke. 106 Lapis Lazuli blocks. Not a huge deal, I hope :D

Awesome, I like the star wars idea, what would be the main material used for the building? I'll definitely help.

Need to convince the CE I'm not a criminal so I'll provide a quarter to half of teh lapis.

I might also helps building this.

most materials will be sandstone, stone, glass, some wool colors (not sure which yet), lapis (in the design...replaces futuristic window lights)

Let me know how much smoothstone you will need. Also if u could give me access to your cobblestone, coal and treasury doors; I will start cranking out the smoothstone.

Im busy this week, and i dont have the finished plans right now, so I cant really say anything about how much help we need.

Back