• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonian Empire - Minister Positions Update

Hmm, I've always wanted to be an official... I guess I could apply for the Minister of Science post; although I'm not very good with redstone... How about a sort of... Technical support/help job? I think the CE could possibly use something like this, as there's sometimes some misunderstandings etc between residents of Eagle Pass and the Empire. Also this position could also mean that I'd be a 'fill-in' for when another minister is away, or even to assist other ministers in their work. That's just a post I think the CE could use, although it's just an idea, after all. If there's any other posts available I can have a look at them as well. I know quite a few people on the server reasonably well and have had experiences with other ministers in the past. :D

Mob farm you say? I accept your challenge.

That is, when my internet rolls over and it goes back to broadband speed. :mad:

I'm not sure what happens with internet providers where you live, but almost every single one where I am decrease your speed to dial-up when you go over the amount of gigabytes your plan provides. I could upgrade my internet usage so I get more broadband, but it costs a helluva lot more and I'm not really a serious gamer. Perhaps if I was, then I'd switch plans.

I'm not sure what happens with internet providers where you live, but almost every single one where I am decrease your speed to dial-up when you go over the amount of gigabytes your plan provides. I could upgrade my internet usage so I get more broadband, but it costs a helluva lot more and I'm not really a serious gamer. Perhaps if I was, then I'd switch plans.

You mean, once you switch you will become a serious gamer. ;)

Back