• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DaGamer12345's LTS Application (Take 3)

DaGamer12345

Well, I can barely remember when my last one was posted, so here's my 3rd one.

1. In-Game Name: DaGamer12345

2. Why do you want to join?: Short term survival is too short-termed and gets boring when there is no challenge (when you overcome the mod that was placed in); barely anyone plays on Creative. I would rather be able to keep things I get and be proud of them forever rather than 2 weeks (and also because I am tired of getting raided). I'd also like to be able to join a town and play with many more people than the people who play on Short-term

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: One day, about 3 months ago, my computer kept overheating with MC. I had decided to play around on Classic for the first time. So, I went onto Multiplayer, saw your server, and then I found you guys for the first time. Definitely glad I stayed.

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Littlespedve467, Zahldar, Unismurfsity, Csimiami14, Mightythedj23, Sasquatch_Legend, fox_news. Those are the ones I can name off the top of my head.

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes, of course. Its like that everywhere.

Well, I can barely remember when my last one was posted, so here's my 3rd one.
The answer to that is less than a week ago, January 25th.

Promise me one thing and I will vouch for you.

Ready?

Stop creating new threads for a little while and just let the ones you currently have get attention. There seems to be a large influx of threads created by you and I've seen a couple members beginning to get annoyed by it. This is the opposite of what you want right now. You want people to like you.

Lay low for a while, post useful responses in other topics, and get to know a few people. You have been denied twice now for LTS apps, but that CAN change quite easily if you can get people to enjoy being around you more.
If you earn me as a friend, things can get a lot easier for you. Just ask zombieslayergirl, I gave her this same advice.

I know you are a good player.
So do that and you will get my vouch, and probably vouches from other members. Which is what you need right now.

I'm going to have to put a temporary no vouch, simply spamming the forums won't help your cause. Be kind, friendly, and helpful to others (but not in an intrusive way), be around, enjoy Team9000's other services, and you'll be accepted in no time :)

Makes no senc
I'm going to have to put a temporary no vouch, simply spamming the forums won't help your cause. Be kind, friendly, and helpful to others (but not in an intrusive way), be around, enjoy Team9000's other services, and you'll be accepted in no time :)
But... but... i do all of the above...

I didn't even know you posted here, because apparently my notifications didn't see it.
So yes vouch. (And just because someone posts a thread doesn't determine their trustworthiness)

Dear Dagamer,

Posting like eleventy bajillion whitelist applications doesn't make you less likely to get whitelisted. In fact, it makes it a lot worse. If you want to be whitelisted you're going to have to hang around on team9000 longer, make more friends, and be less annoying.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Dear Dagamer,

Posting like eleventy bajillion whitelist applications doesn't make you less likely to get whitelisted. In fact, it makes it a lot worse. If you want to be whitelisted you're going to have to hang around on team9000 longer, make more friends, and be less annoying.

Sincerely,
Everyone
3 times isn't really spam... its more like tries.
I just kinda think that STS is getting a little boring.
I've played with other people, and it was going well.
So am I trustworthy? Only time can tell.

EDIT: Name one time on the server when I was annoying.

3 times isn't really spam... its more like tries.
I just kinda think that STS is getting a little boring.
I've played with other people, and it was going well.
So am I trustworthy? Only time can tell.

EDIT: Name one time on the server when I was annoying.
Here's the deal bud, It's not just on the server. Your entire team9000 presence is taken into account. Keep in mind that includes the forums. Three times in a week is spamming. It doesn't take two days to get people to trust you, and two days later you haven't been on team9000 for a "Long Time". LTS is a privledge, not one that is necessarily earned quickly. Be patient, and follow Wheaton's law: Don't be a Dick.

Here's the deal bud, It's not just on the server. Your entire team9000 presence is taken into account. Keep in mind that includes the forums. Three times in a week is spamming. It doesn't take two days to get people to trust you, and two days later you haven't been on team9000 for a "Long Time". LTS is a privledge, not one that is necessarily earned quickly. Be patient, and follow Wheaton's law: Don't be a Dick.
It is 3 in 2 weeks, not 3 in one week. And if you are referring to Wil Wheaton (Wesley Chrusher from Star Trek: Next Generation), that is a very sparsely-sourced law.

And while 3 apps in 2 weeks might not be "spam", it is well beyond overkill. Trust is not something that's just going to happen in a week. Trust isn't earned just by being online - it's from interacting with other players on a daily basis, not saying that you're a friend simply because you added them on steam. The point of a whitelist is to ensure that those who are allowed in aren't going to steal or otherwise be douchebags of various degrees. That's not something that is simply gained just from logging in and chatting. Not to mention, forum presence also plays a roll. What better way to judge one's maturity than in their wording, tact, and demeanor than how they interact with others on a forum.

Denied. I would not suggest applying so quickly the next time around. I understand the eagerness towards wanting to play, but multiple applications so quickly after the other only lessen the chance of ever being accepted.

Back