• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DaGamer12345's LTS Application

DaGamer12345

Note: I know I've made some mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes, and people move on. I've learned from my mistakes, which is what mistakes are for. To learn from. I will understand if those past mistakes get in the way of being accepted into LTS, possibly obliterating the chances that I will ever get in. That is a note.

1. In-Game Name: DaGamer12345

2. Why do you want to join?: People have been hawking me to join LTS, and all the people I play with are on LTS. So, here I am.

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: Don't consider myself new at a about 4 1/2 months, but I found you guys through Classic

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Mightythedj23, Zahldar, csimiami14, nikkitikkiisland, littlespedve467, and others.

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I assume forum temp-ban will not count here, so no.

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I understand that if someone borrows my account and does malicious things on it, I will be held responsible.

I will vouch for dagamer. From what I have seen in classic and mumble I believe he can be trusted to be on LTS.

I'd totally vouche for dagamer, he's pretty chill, i doubt he do any damage in LTS. from what i've seen in classic, he seems pretty responsible

Back