• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Damashki Abusing his kicking rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

88tony88

Dear team9000 community, i have played in your server for quite a while now and i only griefed once.(honestly) and that time damashki saw me and kicked me, not only once but until i quit and didnt want to play anymore. He kicked me strait for about 10 minutes. I even said sorry but it wasnt good enough for his power trip. I'm sorry if i'm boring you with this post but i think that something should be done against power abuse...

Thanks
sincerly, Tony

He did that to me to... and im still trying to get in but hes being mean and telling me to give up.

So, you are saying you griefed and complain when you start getting kicked repeatedly?
That's not power abuse that is exactly what he has that power for, preventing, that griefers destroy everything in guest and annoy everyone. Perhapse his reaction might seem harsh, but if I watch how many swastikas and destroyed buildings I can find in guest worlds and how long griefers take to destroy once beautiful building ...
If someone with banning rights would have seen you, you would have most likely banned, the only reason you didn't get banned was most likely that no one with that rights was on.

ah... i guess my only choice is to switch server since i cant play on yours anymore... Thanks anyways for the help.

I can confirm as well.

I also suspect that they both came back in with different user names and griefed again, they hit Chom's floating pyramid pretty bad but Damashki rebuilt it :D the names were illiilililli or something like that and the other one was Iliililiiili, so if you check the IP of both Tony and Nat I believe they could be a match. (Damashki Holmes pointed that out xD)

I also played a part in the 'perma-kicks', so woot if you want to reprimand me that's okay as I feel like perma-kicks are the only thing we can do that's below a ban at this point in time.

Cheers.

Damashki isn't the bad one Casham is he kicked me repeatedly for no reason. First I was standing beside where a person was building then I put one block down and got kicked so I went back in and then I was just standing there doing nothing and he kicked me. So I came back in and he was griefing a sign and then he kicked me again.

screenshot2010101001164.png

Toad, lol I'm not stupid.
Those blocks were placed well after the other guy was kicked.

If you'll notice, I didn't kick you when you came back in later.
Think of it as a Lockout kick from the guest room.
I gave the same option to another repeat offender.
It's better than being banned, right?
If you don't like it, go to another server, it's not like we're getting paid to do what we do.

If you are caught re-offending, you will be locked out from the guest room again or banned.

Trying to run a tight ship here and any griefers will be thrown overboard.
No swastika's, no destroying other users hard work, no offensive material ie. dicks, swear words, etc.
ie. Don't be a tosser.

Cheers :)

Damashki isn't the bad one Casham is he kicked me repeatedly for no reason. First I was standing beside where a person was building then I put one block down and got kicked so I went back in and then I was just standing there doing nothing and he kicked me. So I came back in and he was griefing a sign and then he kicked me again.

btw the sign I was 'griefing' was the cunt and fag sign that you and the other user made.
As I said before, please keep out of trouble thanks.

Cheers

I don't think that the repeat kick is bad.
I just don't belive those guys, saying: "I won't grief anymore!"
I also played a part in the perma-kicks.
As for example, I wus playing for a time, then a guy (or a girl) named myopic was reported, for griefing a sheep. I kicked him or her (or it was casham, who kicked). Later, he or she came
back. I spied him or her for a while, and after some time he or she started griefing again that sheep.
After that I and casham started kicking him (or her) repeatedly.

-loxd

Already brought it up with Woot, it's Notch's problem.
Woot can't change it, if he could, it would already be like that.
You know what would be cool, if when you kicked it marked them as a griefer in their name.
Would be able to keep track of em better.

We didn't make the fag sign and I didn't know he was making a cunt sign till he told me. And he thought it would be ok cause there was a fag sign.

We didn't make the fag sign and I didn't know he was making a cunt sign till he told me. And he thought it would be ok cause there was a fag sign.
We'll put it behind us, as I said earlier you're good to go. Just stay out of trouble please.

Already brought it up with Woot, it's Notch's problem.
Woot can't change it, if he could, it would already be like that.
You know what would be cool, if when you kicked it marked them as a griefer in their name.
Would be able to keep track of em better.

1. It's not notch's problem, it's fragmer's problem (developer of fCraft)
2. I could add it myself, but it would take quite a bit of extra code
3. I've put in your comments to fragmer
4. This thread is done and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back