• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DanLokar92

DanLokar92

Hi everyone I'm DanLokar92 from Italy and I'm new here.
This is my Honeydew Statue. It took me more than 3 hours to make.. and I followed every single pixel of the original skin to make it. It is 3dimensional. I hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• Honeydew Statue jpg.jpg
    Honeydew Statue jpg.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 99
Hello again. This is another creation, right next to the Honeydew Statue. It's a cosy Chicken House. The entrance is in the back! It doesn't stink though ;)

Attachments

• Chicken House jpg.jpg
    Chicken House jpg.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 96
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Not my best building but wait for the next one! :p

Also, thanks for the work you're doing admins!

Attachments

• Library Outside jpg.jpg
    Library Outside jpg.jpg
    890.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Library Inside.jpg
    Library Inside.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 96
Here it is! Do you recognize which movie it is from? :) well, it's written on the pictures lol

I hope you like it! I've spent about an hour building it :)

PS: How many screenshots of the same building do I have to post here/are usually posted in these threads? So that I know how many should I do.

Attachments

• Up House Distance jpg.jpg
    Up House Distance jpg.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Up House outside jpg.jpg
    Up House outside jpg.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Up House other side jpg.jpg
    Up House other side jpg.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Up House Inside jpg.jpg
    Up House Inside jpg.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 87
I've just build this roman arena. I was inspired by the movie "The Gladiator" (that's why the rose inside it). I was a bit in a rush because there were some griefers walking around it... I'm planning to build a GOOD replica of the Colosseum as soon as I can build in the Cool world! which is waaay safer than the Guest one :)

Hope you like it!

Attachments

• Arena from the side.jpg
    Arena from the side.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Arena Gladiator.jpg
    Arena Gladiator.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Arena from the Sky.jpg
    Arena from the Sky.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
A mansion I've built with my friend "rockstar9105".

Attachments

• Mansion.jpg
    Mansion.jpg
    895.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Mansion 2.jpg
    Mansion 2.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 90
Back