• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DarkFX Crash Protection System

Yeah Double, you're right. You don't lose exp. You just never get it loaded unless you crash the server. And I'm running out of ways to crash it cause your fixin all of them.

Russian SWAT said:
Yeah Double, you're right. You don't lose exp. You just never get it loaded unless you crash the server. And I'm running out of ways to crash it cause your fixin all of them.

that is the most funniest thing ive ever seen on fourms Swat you slay me dawg i mean it fo rizzle homie

it could be me...

but it would be cool if you made some shop2 instead of ****in with some crash protection ****.
the crash stuff can be avoided if you take out the gay maps

oh yeah to noobus and furry:

*cough* If you cough one more time, ill punch you in the nuts and eat them for my breakfast *cough*

now you can brag about being built big or something like that...

*coughTHOSEWEREALLREALCOUGHScough*
OH NO MY BALLS!!!!
NO COCO!!!
DONT DO IT COCO!!!
HAVE MERCY!!!!!
(munch munch munch)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Poop Out a Dime said:
ill punch you in the nuts and eat them for my breakfast

so u ARE a ***** your ****ing skanky
dirty love eating ***** bag that lives in the bottom of a crack ***** house and loves the dark because your daily job is giving 5 cent sucky sucky slobing all over nasty hairy black balls

3D-n1nj4 said:
that is the most funniest thing ive ever seen on fourms Swat you slay me dawg i mean it fo rizzle homie

WTF?

*Running Spelling and Gramatical Checker on Microsoft Word*

In Word that looks like this:

that is the most funniest thing ive ever seen on fourms (No Period) Swat you slay me dawg i mean it fo rizzle homie(No Period)

Spelling Errors
Gramatical Errors

yeah, everythings fixed. no, bbox isnt off yet, because i am quite lazy. but people seem to be more civilized now and dont vote for it.

Back