• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DarkPrime25's Thread of Applicatory Applicationary Applelicious App

DarkPrime25

In-Game Name: DarkPrime25
Why do I want to join: Well, it has been a while since I have played Minecraft. I remember all of those fun moments that me and my friends have had together. It would be nice to build a new town with the weird friends that I call friends.
If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I'm not new, silly. But I never go on these dang forums anymore. I should do that more often.
T9K Friends on Minecraft: Friends? Amigos? Alrighty, there's Zennai, Vorsprung, Jazz007, Ustulo, Beese, DarkPrime25, David, NeighSlayer, and a lot more.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Uh...does watching Alimber ban himself count? I remember that moment. It was a great moment.
Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yep, I understand. But I know that my sister will never do that since she is on her phone all the time. But for all we know, this probably isn't even DarkPrime25 speaking at this moment. The person typing this could just be DarkPrime24, DarkPrime21, or even DarkPrime23!

Back