• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Darkrp

I'm not usually "that guy" of Team9000, but oh well. First off, This isn't even the right place for a demand like this; secondly you haven't even stated why we should add it.

Launch is a FREE service provided by Wooty; Besides, this is like the eighth time or so that someone has either joined t9k to make one post asking for something to be added to or done to a game, etc. on launch.

I can sort of understand if you weren't aware if others have requested Darkrp, but i can't really excuse it, given a few quick looks around through the forums, you'll find others have asked as well.

It's not because i'm trying to be dickish or anything of the sort, it's just how things are; if you're still willing to stay, in my opinion, it'd be best to stay for a while and get to know our community better, you know?

I apologize in advance if i seem dickish, it was in no way my goal to appear that way. But bottom line, darkrp most likely won't be added to gmod.

you should make it so we can make ourselves administrator on the garry's mod server.

you should make it so we can make ourselves administrator on the garry's mod server.

Back