• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Daydreaming's Application

Daydreaming

1. In-Game Name: Daydreaming

2. Why do you want to join?: Because Damashki is holding my family hostage and has been threatening to kill them unless I join...

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I joined T9K on Oct 10, 2010 so not new :)

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Damashki, Casham, ConroD, Wooty, Ozy, Y2Hecate, Pixiel, Patchouli, ollee, NewspaperCrane, Putrid, JVPS3, ThaProfessor, Shredex, goskidmark, Yukyduky, Antecus, nettech09, and I could keep adding all my friends on T9K but I am sure you got the point by now hahah...

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yup, not a problem since I live alone currently and I am the only person that will be accessing my account anyways...

Yeah, I hear he's quite a mean spirited sheep - always pulling things like that. Approved and accepted - you shall have your vengeance.

Back