Daylight Horror Adventure Giveaway

Anaxo

As of yesterday, I built my first ever gaming rig which included an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 770. Previously my game choices have been greatly limited by my graphics card. As a promotional, my GTX770 included a code for "Daylight" which you can see here : http://store.steampowered.com/app/230840/ You can currently pre-purchase the game for 10 bucks on steam.

Long story short, I don't do horror movies or games, especially not alone.

THE RULES
Step 1 : Give me at least one game recommendation to test out my new gaming rig (doesn't have to be extremely graphically intense)

Step 2 : Message me your full name, SSN and bank pin. Pick a number between 1-1000

Number closest to a randomly generated number wins.
The deadline will be next Saturday.

1) For game reccomendations, I think you should check out Guns of Icarus. It's a very good MMO team game, and it is good if you like very steampunkish style air ships.

2) 489

2) 666

1) Give me at least one game recommendation to test out my new gaming rig: I would say arma 3 because I enjoy it and I think you would too

Honestly? Minecraft on the highest settings, shaders mod, and a 512x512 texture pack. Good luck.

I already own Daylight, so take my suggestion and move along.

1) Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut. I've been playing it for the entirety of yesterday and I enjoy it heartily. Great game.

2) 420

MechWarrior Online

(If you can run that shit well, you can run anything)

222 Wait what am I doing, I don't do horror either.

What even.

Back