• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ddeckys Cool -> builder

ddeckys

first of all you DO NOT need to remind me that people usually don't get promoted to builder until 40 hours of game time. i have looked through completed applications and have seen how much it takes to be a builder and i know i will be over 40 hours by the time that comes. the reason i want to be promoted again is mainly because i like stopping griefers to make this server a better place and NOT because i just want to go up the ranks. when i became "cool" i got access to the history command and i have spent some time looking for greifers and pointing them out to mods. when i become a builder i will have access to a lot more commands like teleport and it will make my experience playing on this server better. it is the moderators on this server that make this server a fun place to go to where you don't have to worry about greif. i am a big fan of team 9k and i look forward to fun builds in the future!

here come the builds!

Screen10.JPG

Screen11.JPG
ATTACH=full]45697[/ATTACH]
Screen14.JPG
checkers board.jpg
HATES GRIEFERS SIGN.jpg
Sighn finished.jpg

Attachments

• Screen13.JPG
    Screen13.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 99
Screen16.JPG
Screen17.JPG
Screen18.JPG

these are all things that i did in the j guest world. sometimes i like to go back there and just help out all the guests. i usually get a lot of requests to put lava and water in... people love that :)
Screen19.JPG

hey its been a couple of days since i started this and it has not been reviewed one by a mod. whats happening... i have always known team 9000 staff to be awesome and quick to respond!?!?!?!?

Hehe... just kidding. whenever i take a screenshot i have it set to all go into one folder that gets filled up with pics very quickly. i take screenshots of stuff i think that i will need which include my builds, greifs, and other builds that i really like. that picture was one that i liked and wanted to use the idea from so i took a screen shot. below is the one i made that is twice the dementions on the newest cool server as of today... you can check. i must have axadentaly uploaded that screenshot when i was going through the other ones. i am very sorry for doing this and i promise you that i do not steal other peoples work. i changed that gold to see if it looked better in obsid which it diddent. i hope that you can come to forgive me for my mistake and still trust me after this. i will do my best to make sure that it does not happen again.

Thanks,
Dom :)

P.S. Nice catch... do you check the history on everyones builds or is it just me?
Screen41.JPG
Screen42.JPG

no actually it is my ace of spades here is a pic from a distance. i ran into bedrock so i took a pic of the top half. im sorry if there was some confusion because they are identical but next time could you be less quick to accuse.
Screen48.JPG

I believe the one below is yours
Screen46.JPG

once again i do not use other peoples creations. happy minecrafting!

-Dom :)

no actually it is my ace of spades here is a pic from a distance. i ran into bedrock so i took a pic of the top half. im sorry if there was some confusion because they are identical but next time could you be less quick to accuse.
View attachment 46111

I believe the one below is yours
View attachment 46110

once again i do not use other peoples creations. happy minecrafting!

my house and my floating waterfall =.= and me going up :DD

You think copying my ace of spades exactly the same way i built it will give you any credit? At least you could have built a King or Queen if you wanted to make a card of your own, but seriously?

im sorry. i was going to do that but i wanted to get the general idea of how to make a card. i should not have done that and i will make sure it wont happen again. i really liked your ace so take my copy as a complement to the original builder for having an awesome build. i will use your idea and create different cards.

here is a house and a castle i made. i know i am not the best builder but i dont appreciate degrading comments. so if your going to comment make it constructive criticism.

Screen51.JPG
Screen52.JPG
Screen53.JPG
Screen54.JPG
Screen55.JPG
Screen56.JPG

if anyone has any suggestions on how i could improve i am always open to new ideas to make myself a better builder.

Back